Sunrise

(So here is the sequel to Cherry Blossom Sharigan. Two years have passed. Watch the events unfold. Alot of feelings have gone into writing these stories for you readers. Thank you. Enjoy.)

Third person p.o.v

He stood on the top of the mountain and watched the sky light up orange. The world laid out in front of him as the sunrise covered his skin in a warm glow.

"Yo Sasuke, what are you doing up this early?" Came his white haired, sharp teethed partner's voice.

He looked down and saw Suigetsu standing, staring up at him with his arms crossed. The past two years had been boring to him. Team Hebi had reformed and now they had a special mission which was to find Orochimaru's old number one, Kabuto. Sasuke took one last long look at the sun kissed valley before him, "Couldn't sleep." He said answering the water boy. He jumped and landed gracefully beside his silver haired teammate.

"When can you sleep?" He said jokingly. Sasuke ignored his comment and began to walk back to their small camp.

"Sasuke-kun? Why are you up so early? You were out protecting me weren't you?" yawned the red head as she slid on her glasses. He just ignored her and sat by the dying fire. Jugo, the largest of the four sat up from his bed and shook his head, trying to wake up.

"Kabuto is around the sound somewhere. We will find him today." Sasuke announced to the small group.
"Do we get to use force?" Suigetsu asked, picking up his sword that was once held by the demon of the mist.

"If we must." Sasuke said. "Now Suigetsu and Karin go find us some water, Jugo and I will pack up." The Uchiha said as he stood.

"Me with her?!" Suigetsu said.
"Me with that?!" Karin seconded.
"Just go. We don't have enough time to waste." Sasuke said his tone full of venom. They did as they were told.

'Sooner we can get him to Madara the sooner I can focus on my true goal.' Sasuke thought to himself. Little did he know a certain pink haired ninja had already captured the one he was looking for as part of a special mission from the hokage.

(So thats the first chapter. Sorry it's not to long and a lil boring. But it will all get better. Special shout out to AmericaS16.)