"We might just die here,"

Start from the beginning

"Well I can't this is all that stupid games fault and I want it gone," He exclaimed with a sigh. "But no one knows how to get rid of it for good,"

"Well all I care about is staying alive," She whispered looking down at the bedding. "Goodnight Sweet Pea... Thanks for giving me and Sammy a warm place to sleep," He became known as the nicest man she had ever met... 

The raven-haired man slowly crept into the most important thing in Y/N's life without her even knowing it, yeah she was a little scared to take her walls down but he was someone that she slowly gladly let in... After all, he was the one that saved her and her child from dying.

She still hadn't told him though, it had been months of her staying here... And now seemed like the perfect time- Well scratch that maybe not. It was her and Sammy sitting on the bed in silence... It was just another normal day, of waiting for something to happen- Sweet Pea was out exploring and or course Betty was out too which meant that there was no one Y/N trusts enough to watch her baby so now she was stuck doing nothing all day.

"I'm back," The raven-haired man smiled walking in the door and collapsing on the window seat which he now called his bed... Y/N insisted that they trade but he wouldn't have any of it.

"Sammy called you dad!" She suddenly blurted out looking up at her friend in shock. "And I don't know if you'll be mad about it or not-"

"Woah slow down I'm not mad," He whispered looking down at Sammy who was sleeping soundlessly. "I mean he's been cooped up in here for a few months now... We're the only things that he knows,"

"Then I need to tell you something," She mumbled setting Sammy back into his cot. "It's about my past," He nodded sitting on the bed next to her in silence.

"You don't need to tell me anything Y/N it's over-"

"If I die... I want you to be the one to raise Sammy-"

"What are you sure?" He asked looking at her with wide eyes. "I mean we've only known each other for a few months and I just took you in because I wouldn't be able to bear with myself if I left you and-"

"Sammy is my rapist's child," She mumbled looking down in tears. "And I almost died there... The man said that it was one of his quests and I don't want that for my son- What if there are more quests that are even worse then that or-"

"Woah, slow down Y/N it's ok," He mumbled rubbing up and down her shoulder blades. "They can't hurt you here," He soothed as she pulled him into a gut-wrenching hug.

"You finally caused us to stop running... Thank you Sweet Pea," She mumbled into his neck.

"It was the least I could do... After all, Sammy, when he grows up, will turn out to be one hell of a man," He smiled as she pulled away to face him. "Maybe he'll be the one to stop the gargoyle king... If I'm not the one to do so,"

"Do you know how to stop the king yet?" She asked wiping the tears away.

"Fp and Jughead are working on something right now... And I think it just might work," The raven-haired man smiled.

"You saved me Sweet Pea... How will I ever repay you?" She asked looking down.

"By being alive- Were some of the last people actually living- At least we're making the most of it," He whispered squeezing her hand. "Thanks for telling me about your past Y/N but it doesn't matter now... You're safe here,"

"But that's what I'm afraid of losing it all!" She exclaimed, trying to keep her voice down. "This all seems to perfect... I mean I was on my own for years!"

"Is that why you always wait for me to come back when you don't go, even if I come back very late?" The flannel wearing man questioned… Yet she didn't say a thing.

"Because it's like two in the morning," She still didn't answer, as he began to take matters into his own hands. Soft fingers glided across her chin ever so gently as slowly they made it so that she had to look up into his beautiful eyes... The gaze that she ever so craved.

Although just as their eyes met... Y/N couldn't help it anymore- She crashed her lips onto his. In all honesty, this man who she had known in this short period of time had become her everything... Not only did he save her... But he kept her safe from the horrid world around them and that was something that she wouldn't ever be able to repay.

"Sweets," She breathed looking him in the eyes. "Will you stay in my bed tonight?" He nodded, unable to get any words out a smile creeping across both their faces but neither said a word not knowing... That this moment in time could change everything.

They woke up the next morning in each other's arms... Just how it was meant to be. They were so close that there was no way to even measure the little back in between their two bodies... Everything was warm... Amazing- Almost perfect.

Although of course something came in the way of their happiness, as there was a knock at the door, Y/N and Sweet Pea quickly scrambled apart making their room and hair look somewhat nice before opening the door.

"I think we know how to stop the gargoyle king!" The beanie-wearing man exclaimed with a smile his father trailing behind him.

Sweet Pea was just about to say something before Y/N screamed and all eyes turned her way. "What is it Y/N?" The raven-haired man asked coming to her side almost immediately.

"W-Who is that man?" She stuttered never looking up shaking with fear.

"Who FP?" He asked quietly knowing that she already knew Jughead. "Why does it matter?"

She slowly looked up through tears, her eyes not locking with Sweet Peas but instead FP's. "That's the man who raped me," She whispered, her voice quivering with fear.

And that was when the room became dead silent and all eyes turned toward their leader... Maybe Sweet Pea hadn't saved Y/N after all.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

IDK WHERE THAT IDEA CAME FROM........ SO I HOPE YOU LIKED IT?????? Sorry, such a heavy topic it just came to me out of nowhere.

Vote

And

Comment

For faster updates, and remember requests are always open :) Remember if you like this book you should check out my others in my profile