•Jungkook•

I got there a few minutes early. He was not there yet so I decided to order a caramel macchiato.

"Hello welcome to MinMin Cafe. How may I help you today?" A dark browned haired guy asked with a bright smile.

"May I have a Caramel Macchiato with extra whipped cream?" I questioned shyly. I hate being in public. I'm not good at socializing. Every time I went out with Jimin he would always be the one talking.

"Sure. Anything else?" The guy asked still smiling. Is he really happy or is it fake? His smile looks genuine but I mean there are a lot of people who are experts at fake smiling.

"That's all thank you." I responded making him nod his head. After he clicked some buttons on the register he gave me the price and I of course payed. I then went to sit down at a table and he started making my drink.

•Seokjin•

I got to work right on time, like always, and I saw one of my coworkers already working.

"Hey hyung." I greeted my coworker. He was making a caramel macchiato which was his specialty. Of course a lot of people can make caramel macchiatos but Baekhyunnie hyungs are the best you'll try.

"Hey Jin." Baekhyun hyung greeted with a smile. He's a carefree guy who's very positive. When he was a kid he went through a lot but it's all better now which is why he's always smiley.

I looked around the cafe and there were a few people here.

"Can you take this drink to the guy at table 7?" Hyung asked. I nodded but before I could take it someone walked in and Hyung told me to take his order instead.

•Jungkook•

"Here's your caramel macchiato with extra whipped cream." The guy that took my order earlier said while setting my drink on the table. I said a quick "thank you" causing him to hum in response.

•Seokjin•

"Welcome to MinMin cafe! How may I help you today?" I asked the young guy in front of me. He had black hair which was a bit long and was very tall. He looked around before ordering.

"Whatever the guy on table 7 is having." The black haired guy said.

I nodded and asked, "Anything else young man?"

"Nah that's it." He said.
"Oh can I pay for the guy at table 7?" He added.

"It appears he has already payed for his drink." I said while looking at the cash register. I then told him the price for his drink in which he payed right away. I gave him his change and soon after he walked towards table 7. He probably came to meet his friend.

"Hyung! Another Caramel Macchiato!" I told Baekhyunnie Hyung which he started got to work immediately.

•Jungkook•

I stared out the window looking at the cars passing by. There were kids running outside with their parents chasing them. My parents were never home when I was younger. They would always work and my brother would always ignore me as if I didn't exist.

"It's been a while Jungkook." I looked at the seat in front of me and there he was sitting. One of my best friends. He and I have been friends for years. He's helped me through a lot. He's also the reason Jimin and I got together.

//Flashback//

"I don't know, what if he doesn't like me back in that way?" I asked him.

"Jungkook. Sometime we have to take risks. If he doesn't like you the same way you do, then that's his loss. You're an amazing person with a great personality. Ask him out and if he doesn't accept your offer then sucks for him. Now go get him tiger." He said while shoving me out the middle school door.

I slowly walked towards Jimin. He was with his group of friends and it made me more nervous. When I was about to turn around and leave he, my best friend, stopped me and pushed me towards Jimin.

"Go." He said with a smirk. I gulped and turned towards Jimin.

"What's wrong Jungkook?" Jimin asked me which made me turn red.

"I-I-..." I tried to tell him but no words came out.

"Is there something you need to tell me?" Jimin asked.

"I wanted to know if maybe you'd like to go out sometime with me. Only if you want to!" I asked him which shocked him very much. His friends were nudging him to answer. I closed my eyes embarrassed about the situation and also because I was scared for his answer.

"I'd love to Jungkook." He said before ruffling my hair and going to his next class.

I had stayed at the same spot shocked at the response.

"I told you it would work out!" He said.
"Come on let's go to class!" He said while holding my hand and dragging me to class.

//Flashback Over//

I looked at the guy in front of me and smiled.

"Yeah it's been a while...Yugyeum."
________________
Chapter 10 Done ✔️
Date: Jan 5, 2019
Well that was a chapter. Hehe. I don't know when the next chapter will be up but sometime next week. :)
Thank you for the new cover  doxymin love you so much!