26

(FuzzysoulYT hope this is good lmao-)
(angst)

Sebastian slammed the door shut behind him, scowling at his bloodstained clothes.

He sighed, waiting for that fond chuckle to ring out.

It never did.

Sebastian collasped on the couch, not caring if he stained it.

He shut his eyes, still pissed about the long job for such a low grab of cash.

He waited yet again for a gentle weight to cover his body, and for arms to loosely drape around him.

It never happened, yet again...

-flashback-

"Aww, had a bad time on the job?" Jim chuckled at Sebastian's sour attitude.

The blonde responded by now laying on the couch. Jim chuckled even more and layed on top of him.

Sebastian raised an eyebrow. "Yes?"

Jim rolled his eyes, "I'm trying to make you not as grumpy."

"Thanks, kitten, but I don't think that'll work."

Jim raised an eyebrow, taking the words as a challenge.

Throughout that day, Jim continued to be cuddly whenever he could, which slowly started to melt Sebastian's bad attitude.

-flashback end-

Sebastian sighed, the memory almost making him smile.

But he couldn't smile.

Jim was gone. Left him.

Sebastian scowled again. Why'd he have to say something? They'd be fine if he didn't say something.

Sebastian rolled onto his side, memories of the arguement surfacing to torture him.

"Sometimes I think you love this detective more than me!"

"Do I actually matter to you? Or am I just a fücking puppet so you can get your precious detective?"

Sebastian flinched at the words he said. They burned into his skull angrily, reminding him of each word that drove Jim away.

Sebastian sighed, sitting up and checking his phone.

The only thing that came up was some recording of Jim saying "did you miss me?"...