9

(Low-key based on an rp I did a while ago with TheBadassGeek)
(I got into a Christmas mood oof. Also, kinda angst...?)

"God, its not even the end of November and Christmas music is already on the radio." Sebastian chuckled a little, turning down the radio as he drove.

"Mmhm," Jim hummed, watching the houses go by with fairy lights on them.

"I've never really listened to these songs," Sebastian glanced at the radio again. "Or anything...Christmas-y."

Jim turned to him, raising an eyebrow. "Mm?"

Sebastian just shrugged, "never did much for Christmas. Anyway, what do you want for dinner, love?"

Jim mumbled a reply, not entirely focused on his answer.

***

"Boss? What're you doing?" Sebastian looked up at Jim, who was putting up Christmas lights.

Jim shouted in surprise, the ladder wobbling a bit. "What's it look like I'm doing?"

"Putting up decorations?" Sebastian raised an eyebrow. "When'd we start doing this?"

Jim shrugged, finishing with the lights and climbing down half of the steps before jumping into Sebastian's arms.

He smiled warmly at him, kissing his cheeks.

"Nice catch, tiger," he cooed playfully.

Sebastian rolled his eyes, "you really think I'd let you fall?"

That caused the other to chuckle. "Very funny."

"Seriously, why are you putting up decorations? And why did I see a tree in the sitting room?"

"Its Christmas time, moron."

"When did we do Christmas...?"

"Since now."

"Is it because of what I said in the car-"

"Maybe."

Sebastian smiled softly, kissing his lover's cheek. "Aww, babe."

Jim's face turned bright red, "s-shut up!"

Sebastian laughed, setting him down. "Any other Christmas-y things we can do together, sugar?"

"Well, we have a tree to decorate. And cookies to bake!" Jim's eyes glowed excitedly.

Sebastian smiled softly at his lover's excitement.

A/n: I changed some stuff uwu