~°15°~

(fun fact, the book cover is my lockscreen)
(Anyway, soulmate au, you see in black and white till ya touch your soulmate for the first time uwu. Also, this is less serious than the ones I've done lately. Has a more joking undertone? Idfk)
(also, written in Seb's pov bc I miss writing in first person 00f)

You'd expect meeting your soulmate would be the most dramatic thing of your life. Flower petals would fall around you or something like that.

Anyway, my point is that soulmate meetings are expected to be dramatic.

They end up being awkward as hell. Which is also fine, since it leads to (hopefully) a beautiful romance.

Anyway, the day I met my soulmate is one I won't forget.

Because that day was full of a ton of dramatics.

Like, we both nearly died that day.

Crazy life I lead sometimes.

Anyway, I should explain some stuff about myself before jumping into this gripping tale of romance.

Name's Sebastian Moran, and being the best marksmen in London is my game. All jokes aside, I take my job seriously.
As serious as a sarcastic man with nothing to lose can take his job when his boss is an unknown voice over the phone.

That's all the backstory you get to understand what the actual story part is about.

***

A few cuts and bullet grazes left small trickles of blood on varies parts on my body, but I didn't really care. I was past the shooting and knife henchmen at this point.

I reached the tied up man, who was apparently my boss, taking a moment to scan him for fatal injuries.

"Sebastian," his smooth voice rung out, "can you please untie me first, enjoy the view later?"

I hated the fact that that sentence made my cheeks warm. I carefully untied him when the door burst open.

"Fück," I grumbled, annoyed that I decided to go in unarmed.

My boss heard my soft grumble and groaned, "really, tiger?"

"Shut up," I grabbed his hand and started running, "and run."

At the time, I didn't take into account the bright and sudden presence of color.

My life was kinda on the line, no time to stop and look at rusty doors and their colors.

***

Eventually we got to safety, where the whole color thing suddenly clicked in.

I looked down at our joined hands, hesitating to let go.

"I never told you my name."

I looked at my boss, my soulmate, and raised an eyebrow.

"James Moriarty. You can call me Jim, sugar~"

I blushed at the nickname, "you already know my name, doll."

Jim laughed softly at the nickname, shaking his head fondly.

I smiled a little, lifting his hand to kiss it.

A/n: This is like 400 words and most of it is crack.
N i c e