7

(more Victorian AU bc I love this)

Moran raised an eyebrow at his partner, "is this a proposal, sir?"

"I suppose, since there is a ring in my hand." Moriarty murmured, glancing up at Moran. "Sebastian, you can say no to this if you want."

"Why would I refuse marrying the man of my dreams?" Moran shook his head. "Well, I shouldn't say marry but..."

Moriarty smiled kindly at him, "true. A...powerful bond."

"With rings, sealed with romantic words and a kiss. Yep, just a bond, nothing more."

Moriarty fondly rolled his eyes at the slightly sarcastic reply, "so it's a yes, then?"

Moran nodded, smiling slightly, "a dream come true, chèri."

Moriarty smiled, standing from his chair and slipping a ring on Moran's ring finger. The taller did the same, sweetly pecking the professor's lips.

"That was more of a peck than a kiss," Moriarty raised an eyebrow.

"They'll be more proper kisses later," Moran said with a flirty wink. Moriarty laughed, shaking his head. Moran grinned, chuckling softly.

"I can't tell if you said that to hear me laugh or if that's a promise."

Moran wrapped an arm around his partner's waist, "a promise, my dear professor!"

Moriarty grinned slightly, "one that I hope you keep."

"I will, sir!"

A/n: Secretly married idiots uwu
I tried. My mind is blank after taking notes on boating-