2

(Angst because I just want to be an angsty teen writing angst okay bye)

Dreams, nightmares.

Jim didn't have either of those until Sebastian.

Dreams of a happy life he could have.

Nightmares of loosing him.

Dreams of moments that could be different.

Nightmares of everything going wrong.

Dreams of everything being perfect.

Nightmares of everything being horrible.

Whenever these dreams happened, Jim would sleep peacefully, and a small smile would quirk on his face.

Whenever these nightmares happened, Jim would wake up to a tear streaked face and a damp pillow, cold sweat covering himself.

Sometimes he'd see Sebastian sitting at the end of his bed, hands resting on his shoulders due to having to shake Jim awake.

Jim hated the nightmares. He hated the dreams too, for showing him what he wanted.

Sebastian silently took note on Jim's nightmares.

He'd occasionally hear sob filled whimpers from Jim's room, and would come closer to hear his name, or some other nickname Jim's given him.

Sebastian knew how horrible it was to have the sort of nightmares Jim was having, so he'd wake his boss up.

One night, he grabbed Jim's arm before bed and offered to stay with him for the night.

The nightmares went away for Jim when he felt Sebastian's weight on his bed, hearing his breath in the air...

So Sebastian never left his side during the night. He eventually got to the point that he'd hug Jim tightly against the nightmares.

A knight in shining armor. That's what Sebastian was for Jim.

His knight in shining armor.

Soon to be his lover in shining armor.