(16) Anti POV

Pain. That's all I felt. I was in a... cage? I think? Probably. I didn't remember much, but boy did I have some souvenirs. Cuts, bruises, you name it. I'd have healed them, but I really don't have the effort, and frankly I couldn't be arsed. I also had some sort of collar around my neck, which I assumed had been bound to me, as no matter how hard I tried, i could not get it off.

I screamed once more as I tried to break open the cage, bolts of electricity shooting up my arms yet again. It was electric, obviously, but that wasn't going to stop me trying. Damn that Channpreet and her freakishly large knowledge of electricals.

With all of this time alone, I had a chance to really think about and go over everything that had happened, and the question of Channpreet's history with Dark crossed my mind. Not necessarily why she wanted to know where he was, more so the fact that she had superhuman strength, and she said she could smell Dark on me (whatever that meant). I just had this gut feeling that Channpreet was far from human. Demon, most likely. But then she would have had to have been killed by a fellow demon. Maybe that's why she wants Dark - maybe Dark killed her. It wasn't unlikely, and, if he did, then no wonder she wants to hunt him down. Capturing me, though, assuming that he cares enough to notice, let alone come, that was her mistake.

My thoughts wandered until I turned my head subconsciously towards the front of the cage and saw a large pair of round, shiny green eyes staring at me.
I jumped in surprise and screamed as my head hit the bars above me, sending yet another bolt of electricity through my body. Head buzzing, I focused on the owner of the eyes. It was surely bigger than the average house cat, black and white fuzzy fur covering it's lean body. I stretched my hand as far as it would go through the bars of the cage, and soon regretted my decision when the cat became hostile and swiped at me with its inch long claws. I hissed at the ugly thing as I yanked my hand back, droplets of blood falling from the wound and pooling on the cement floor. I pressed my hand to my shirt in an attempt to prevent the flow, and tucked my knees under my chin, breathing a sigh that drained the last bit of hope from me.
If that wasn't some sort of sign, I didn't know what was.

-----
A/N
I am aware that I said the next day but here we are
Hey atleast I'm actually doing it :)
It's gonna take time for me to get back into it, it has been months after all, but I'll try.
Ciao, bitchachos x