(4) Dark POV

He had taken it too far.

First claiming that we have the same target, and now he accuses me of needing his help!

I felt my fangs slide into place and took a step closer to him as he backed away. This was going to be fun.

I lunged at him, claws ready as he shrieked and dodged out of my way. He tried to tackle me from the side, but I was too quick for him. I turned and flew upwards, expecting him to come crashing down in my other sude. To my surprise, he leaped and managed to tear one of my wings with his claws, causing me to drop to the ground.

We circled each other, growling and spitting like cats. He went to charge at me, but was stopped dead in his tracks when an almighty screech tore through the house, sending us both to the ground. Oh no. Lucifer. He only ever visits the surface if some demon is doing something stupid.

So, a perfect occasion, really.

"What's going on?!"
"Well, sir, I, um... was just doing my job when he " I gestured to Anti "attacked me!"
"I attacked you?!"
"Darkiplier, Antisepticeye. I need to know who showed their fangs first."

I fell silent at that, and let my hands fall to my sides.

"Ah, I see. Antisepticeye, you retaliated, didn't you?"

I saw Anti nod silently from the corner of my eye.

"Well, that says it all. You fought over a petty disagreement, abd alerted half the street with the noise. You know what I have to do."
"Wait, let me ex--"
"I've heard enough from you two."
"But--"
"I said enough!"

I shut my mouth and saw Anti do the same.

"Darkiplier and Antisepticeye, I am banishing you on account of unleashing your power on each other, alerting the street of your presence, and contradicting me after I have made a decision. You are no longer allowed in Hell."
"Banished?"
"But--"

Before Anti could finish his sentence, the king had disappeared.

Great

Now I was stuck with him

~
Quick A/N
Okay, seeing as the chapters are really short, I might start combining two or more POVs in one chapter. Also, I came to realise that in certain parts, they literally seem like normal humans, and I apologise in advance.

ONTO THE NEXT CHAPTER!