You're Not Alone (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 7

Start from the beginning

"That guy 'asked' her? More like ordered her. Nom nom nom." A fat guy said and munched on his crisps.

"That’s right Choji."

"Weirdos." Idiotic blonde muttered.

"Look who's talking Mr Bright-Orange-Jumpsuit with whiskers. Your such a drag." Shika guy told him. I nearly chuckled.

"I'm- I'm sure Shi- shikamaru and tha-that girl didn't mean it Naruto-kun." A soft voice whispered.

"Huh? You say something Hinata?" Naruto asked. The girl blushed and looked away, playing with her fingers.

"You're about to step on a bug." Some guy in a high coat and sunglasses muttered, no one listening to him.

"Shino? You say something?" Nomnom guy asked.

So, let's get this straight, I have been listening and I think I know their names.

Sasugay = Sasuke

Idiotic blonde = Naruto

Pinkette = Sakura

A-class flirter = Ino

Troublesome lazy = Shikamaru

Nom nom guy = Choji

Dog-boy flirter = Kiba

Stutter girl = Hinata

Bug-boy = Shino.

Okay, this might come in handy for infiltration of the leaf.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Some grey haired boy pushed up his glasses.

"Who are you!?" Ino asked, more like shouted.

"My name is Kabuto Yakushi, look around, you've made quite an impression of yourselves. Not to mention what just happened." He shrugged.

Everyone was tense, staring at the young leaf genin like our glares can kill. I wish.

"See those rain ninja, very touchy. Everyone is tense for the exams." Kabuto told them.

"Kabuto is it? You seem to know a lot about the exams. Is this your second time?" Sakura asked.

"Yeah, well its actually… My seventh." He scratched the back of his head. I rolled my eyes.

"So you must be quite the expert!" blonde idiot yelled.

"Quite the expert? He's NEVER passed!" Shikamaru threw his hands up in the air.

"I guess you guys didn't know, you are still just rookies. Then I guess I should give you some information, with my." He pulled out a deck of cards, "Ninja info cards." There were so many.

"Where does he keep them?" I asked Temari and Kankuro, they shrugged, exchanged glances and nearly burst out laughing. What the hell? I turned back my attention on the leaf genin.

"Here are the statistics for all the entries to the chunin exams, sound village just got created, so I don’t know much about them. These cards have information on almost anything." Kabuto put them on the ground and showed them, sending chakra through his fingers and the card data appeared.

"Do you have individual data?" Sasuke asked.

"Have someone in mind?" Kabuto smirked.

"I might." Sasuke smirked back.

"Who is it?" Kabuto asked.

"Rock Lee from the leaf, Gaara of the desert, and Yuzuki of the desert, from the sand." He told him, I narrowed my eyes. You won't get much info about my attacks from that child's-play card.