Stay with me P.5 (Jaemark) 💖

Start from the beginning

But he held it down, he really didn't want to be sick. He didn't even know if "being sick" was the right words to use for it. It didn't feel like he was going to hurl. Then what was this feeling?

"Are you ok?" Asks Mark.

The other nods and walks away, deciding it is best to ignore him until whatever smell he had on him was gone. That had to be what was making him sick.

>>>>>

It was the next day at practice, and just like what Jaehyun said he was going to do, he did. He ignored the other and just practiced the steps. Although the whatever pain in his stomach was gone, a stabbing pain went through his chest now. And he couldn't decide what was worse.

But he kept going on with ignoring the other, as his stomach didn't feel so bad now. And didn't notice how much he was hurting the other by doing so.

>>>>>

"Hyung...?" Asks a confused Mark.

With a hum from Taeyong, he always listened to the young boy.

"Why is Jaehyun-hyung ignoring me" a pout was deep in his face. He truly didn't understand what he did to upset the other and he wished he could fix it.

"I dunno Markie. But I'll figure it out for you.. ok?" Asks Taeyong, ruffling the others hair. A light giggle left Mark's lips. He always felt like a soft child around Taeyong.

"Thank you Taeyongie hyung" he smiles and walks away.

It causes Taeyong to smile, the other being too young and naive to understand why Jaehyun was ignoring him. Taeyong knew from the start, he knew he as well he couldn't say anything. It wasn't like Jaehyun was that discreet either, maybe enough so the others- and Mark himself didn't know. But there was no fooling Leader Taeyong.

He smiled, he'll wait for Jaehyun to stop and confess. Considering it was obvious, however he wouldn't let this continue on too long. He didn't want them to get hurt. He'll give Jaehyun a couple weeks- than he'll talk to him.

>>>>>

It took Jaehyun too long, for Taeyong's taste to come and talk to him about the feelings he had for Mark. However, Taeyong still let the other walk in his room with bunches and bunches of questions.

"TAEYONG!" screams Jaehyun dramatically slamming the door and crashing onto his bed.

Taeyong sighs wondering why Mark likes this mess of a person. And puts away his lyrics writing book for the time being.

"Yes Jaehyun" Taeyong turns to look at the other in his rolling chair. Crossing his legs in the chair.

"So.. what if I have feelings for one of the other members" fear was struck on his features.

"Ok..." Taeyong treated it gently. He knew Jaehyun was fearing for something right now. He just didn't understand what the other was fearful of.

"I-i.. am I gay?" Left the others mouth. And an automatic sigh left Taeyong's lips. He knew this was going to be Jaehyun's question for some odd reason.

"Jaehyun.. just because you like one member from the group doesn't have to make you gay. You could be bisexual or pansexual. Or you could just identify as you, you don't have to put a label on yourself." Sympathy was shown in Taeyong's eyes has he spoke in a honey-tone voice.

"A.. are you sure?" Hesitance was deep in the others voice. Taeyong understood why.

"Positive! You are just Jaehyun, you do not have to label yourself anything if you feel uncomfortable. If you just like Mark that is fine!"

"Wow- wait.. how did you know it was Mark?" Fear shown in Jaehyun's voice. It only confirmed it was Mark more.

"I had a hunch... leader knows a lot" a chuckle left Jaehyun's voice.

"But again Jaehyun. Don't label yourself if you're not comfortable. You are you, you are not defined by your sexuality." Another round of confidence was rounded in Jaehyun when Taeyong repeated it.

Taeyong understood why, he once upon a time was Jaehyun. He is just happy he can help a friend out.

"Thank you" Jaehyun walked over giving the other a firm hug. All the pressure the other had been feeling was now gone. And he couldn't be anymore happier than he was right now.

"Your welcome... now go get your mans" a teasing tone in Taeyong's voice. Jaehyun hit the other with a blush on his face.

It felt good to accept what was going on. It felt good to hear he didn't have to identify as anything.

And with that Jaehyun left the room a huge weight being lifted off his chest. All thr pain he had been holding for a while was gone, and he know felt like he could be Jaehyun again.

Now- he just had to find out if Mark liked him back. And that for some odd reason sounded like the hardest thing to do.

Yet, Jaehyun smiled. He was now determined to find out. Without pressuring the younger to like him. But now he had to find out what they were. Finally.

>>>>>

It was the next day and Jaehyun's nerves were a wreck. Every muscle in his body ached with nerves. He just hoped Mark felt the same or let him down easily.

So he layed in bed a lot later than he wanted to. But nerves made it hard to leave, so it was finally almost noon (and Jaehyun had been awake since eight in the morning). And Taeyong had to come into the room.

"What's wrong Jaehyun?" Concern wrote on his face.

"I'm just worried I guess, I don't know if he feels the same" a small chuckle at the end of his words.

A small understanding smile was on Taeyong's face. "Everything will be ok, just talk to him. I bet he will feel the same, and if he doesn't your guys' friendship is so strong this wouldn't break you guys. And you'll feel better telling him anyway."

A nod in his head, Jaehyun understood, however his nerves still were beating him. So he took a breathe and decided he really couldn't stay and hide in his room the rest of the day.

So getting dressed, he decided he was ready to confront Mark. He didn't want to hide away from the younger, nor upset him anymore than he probably was.

So, when he got to the dance studio and seen Mark practicing his heart raced faster. He didn't want to do it, but something in him told him to just go for it.

So calling for the younger he knew there was now no more turning back.

"Is everything ok hyung?" He asks, concern written on his face. It made Jaehyun want to coo at the younger for always being so caring.

"Well... you see Mark. There's this thing called crushing. And when you can see yourself be with someone that is liking them. More than a friend... and I like you more than a friend" a blush overtook his face. He didn't mean to stutter.

With a small giggle from the other, Jaehyun was confused again.

"Jaehyun-hyung I know what crushing is. And I like you a lot too hyung" it took a moment for the words to process in Jaehyun's mind.

"Like... more than a friend??" He was still so confused.

"Of course hyung... I love you too" the words overtook Jaehyun by surprise. And he did the only thing he thought of. Hugging and kissing the other.

Mark's lips were soft as Jaehyun gently placed his on the others. Scared he was going to hurt him. When seperating a smile overtook Marks face.

"I love hyungie" he said in an adorable voice. Giving a hug to his now.. boyfriend?

"Will you be hyungies boyfriend?" Even now, Jaehyun's nerves were still on fire knowing the youngers answer.

"Yes!" He jumps up and down hugging Jaehyun. Jaehyun smile runs deep into his soul of happiness.

And with that, the rest of the day was spent playing games. And learning knew things about each other they didn't know about each other.