Stay with me p.3 (Jungmark) 💖

Start from the beginning

When they reach the river by the dorms, Jungwoo sits down looking down at the somewhat clean water. Lucas and Taeyong sitting on opposite sides of him. It was a moment before any spoke a word in the beautiful sun, the wind lightly blowing by them.

"Are you mad at Mark?" Asks Taeyong. As leader he needed to ask.

"Yes, but I'll get over it soon. Just give me time" and that was all that was said.

While Mark was searching the dorms and the practice room and the dance studio, he didn't think to check down by the river for the love of his life.

>>>>

It was about a couple months later, and Jungwoo had been doing an excellent job ignoring the other. Staying by Lucas for everything and even staying in Lucas' room. It started to upset Mark. Why was his boyfriend ignoring him?

"Uwu" he bats his eyelashes when he gets a hold of his boyfriends arm "Why are you ignoring me love?"

Jungwoo rolled his eyes, he didn't want to talk to him about it today. So he snapped his arm out of the youngers grip and continued his walk to Lucas' room. Mark stood there, a heartbroken look being placed on his face, he doesn't know what to do anymore. And he truly cannot take this silence any longer.

Going back to bed, he lays down in the room him and Jungwoo share. In the same bed him and Jungwoo have shared multiple nights. In the same room that smelled so much like the other, its the only thing that put him to sleep that night.

>>>>>

Mark tried to do the right thing and give the other time. Like in any relationship time fixed everything.. right? So he would give the older space, when he walked in he wouldn't run up to him hugging him like he use to do, he would shoot the other with a small heartfelt goodmorning.

During practice he would keep a water bottle around for him, knowing the others throat got dry and would hurt because of singing. He would bring the other food to make sure he ate after dance practice knowing he would try to go without eating.

It was two months later, and nothing had been working. Waiting wasn't doing him any good, he couldn't apprach the other as anytime he did the other would be harsh. He felt like he was running out of things to do.

>>>>

It was the night of performance for Regular. And in the corner there stood Jungwoo having a panic attack, like normal. He was use to Mark being right there to calm his anxiety down. But with the recent fight Mark wasn't going to be. Or so he thought.

Mark seen the other in the corner starting to panic. And there was no way he would let his boyfriend have a panic attack and not do anything about it. So he walked over to the other and wrapped his arms around the others waist, kissing behind his ear like he always did. And without a word Jungwoo let it happen. Neither saying a word, Mark comforted his boyfriend kissing behind his ear and tightning his grip until the others breathing became regular again. It took a few minutes of breathing for Jungwoo to calm down, his breathing back to normal and Mark didn't want to let go. So Jungwoo pushed off the others chest and walked away, as if nothing happened.

>>>>>

Practice was suppose to be that morning, but here Mark layed in his overly roomy bed. The covers were tighted up by his face. The dim light of the six in the morning light. It used to feel great being awake for practice. But after the constant worrying for Jungwoo, he made himself sick. Not on purpose, his head spun his throat tightened and his eyes pained from crying. But the tears wouldn't stop, wettning his cheek tickling his face. He just wanted things to go back to normal, the days hadn't felt the same in a long time.

Blinking his eyes lightly Taeyong walked in. Sympathy was pained on his face for the younger. He hated seeing the younger this way.

"Here Mark, take these meds and eat some soup" the older states, putting everything on the side table.

"Thanks hyung" his voice was pained, and for once it was more than just because of his throbbing throat.

It made the leader wince and become angry at Jungwoo. How could he let Mark get this bad!? And why hadn't he cared?! "I'll tell manager-hyung you won't be here, and you feel better" and the leader meant more than just from his sickness.

Walking out, he felt tears welling in his eyes. He hates to see the others in pain, and it hurt to know someone else he really carred about caused this.

"What's wrong hyung?" It was Lucas. Walking up to Taeyong he hugs the other so tightly. It was overly comforting.

"Mark, he's hurting, so bad" every word he said was more pained than the last. It took Lucas a moment, but he understood. And it made him angry too.

How could Jungwoo do this!? His hyung!? Mark being his best friend (of the same age), and the fact that Lucas found the two adorable. He adored their relationship so much, for it to turn to shambles. It hurt him too, in its own way.

"What's wrong?" Jungwoo walks in, he sees the two. His eyes were scrunched in wonder. But he didn't rush them.

"Jungwoo, please, check on Mark" Taeyong's voice was laced with pain. He couldn't go without saying anything. If he did, he doesn't know what Mark would do.

"What's wrong with Mark?" The other asks? He is slightly concerned. He did notice the little things Mark did for him. He did appreciate them deeply, but he had problems forgiving the other. And right now he didn't understand why.

"He is sick hyung, and he's not only just sick he's hurting" Lucas finishes the others thought. He wanted all this pain to end as well.

"I'll check on him after practice" waving it off, Jungwoo felt something churm in his stomach. And he didn't like it one bit.

>>>>>

It was mid practice, and Jungwoo felt the absence of Mark. And it actually tore a piece of his heart for the first moment since the fights and ignoring. Looking around to the others, the room felt empty and quiet without Mark's presence.

Usually Mark would be joking around with Dounghyuck, tricking and talking in English with Johnny, and giving subtle kisses to Jungwoo. Little kisses that beated Jungwoo's heart to his ribs. The tightning hugs that felt so comforting to Mark and made him adore the other so much more.

Without Mark here it didn't feel full, like Jungwoo's life. Without Mark his life didn't feel complete any longer. It was break time when Jungwoo stood up and bolted out of the room. He was destined to see Mark.

Running to the dorms, his breathing remained staggered. Harshly grabbing the door and yanking it open he doesn't even wait for it to fully close. When reaching in the front room he is out of breathe, and hadn't even thought of what he was going to tell Mark. He was a jerk and he knew it, he just hoped the younger would forgive him.

Knocking on the door he opened it to see the younger still laying on the bed. He was fast asleep and Jungwoo didn't want to have to wake him up, but he did.

"Mark... I'm so so sorry.. and I know nothing I say or do can make this up to you.. but know that I love you, I love you so so much" tears were falling to his soft cheeks.

"We'll be ok" the younger replies. And for once both of them believed it.

"Just stay with me" and Jungwoo accepted. Cuddling up by the younger, legs jumbled together. Breathing sounding irregular due to Mark's cold. And the olders hands on the youngers waist.

It was a perfect night, despite the rain pouding outside.

A/N:

Hey everyone. So yes I am suppose to be studying for act.. but at the same time I give up because I know I'll do bad.. however it is Wednesday! (So I'll be able to start writing after Wednesday).