Miraculous Ladybug: 34

Cat Noir glared at Hawk Moth as he got prepared to fight. He could release his father's secret, him being Hawk Moth, but then everyone would start hating on him. They would tell him how much of a bad person his father was, and he would be reminded every day that he got an evil villain for a father.

At first, he was so confident to fight, to stop Hawk Moth and his evil deeds, but now not so much. He felt drained out. Even though none Hawk Moth's butterflies hadn't got to him, thanks to Rena Rouge, he still felt weak, and worthless. He couldn't do anything as he heard Hawk Moth snicker.

"I can sense your worries, your weaknesses," Hawk Moth exclaimed. "I can tell you all are worried about losing to me, and that's going to happen. Now give me your miraculous!"

Even if they felt tired, the superheroes all cried "Never!" They were determined to fight and win. But if they lost, they still tried, right?

"Guys, don't give in to him," Ladybug advised. "This is what he wants. He wants us to be worried, and feel weak and worthless. But the more you be like that, the more he's going to get to you and turn you into his own, so keep trying."

Cat Noir released a small smile at Ladybug's words. This is why he loved her. She was so confident, so willing to do anything to protect others.

A small memory came into him. When he and Marinette were in his room. He didn't remember much since he was all sleepy, but he had felt his lips on Marinette's, and he had realized what he had done.

Cat Noir, not now! He urged himself to focus.

He straightened up, feeling the confidence in him, arriving slowly. They were going to defeat Hawk Moth. They were!

-

Master Fu came out of his lair, ready to search for Stephanie when someone bumped into him.

"Well, that was quick," Master Fu realized who it was. "Stephanie, why are you out of breath."

"I was running. I wanted to tell you that the superheroes are in trouble," Stephanie answered, trying to avoid eye contact with him. Why wouldn't she? She felt guilty at what she had done, almost killing Alya, being on Hawk Moth's side, letting Hawk Moth take over her. She didn't feel like a superhero anymore.

"Stephanie, I am very disappointed in you," Master Fu told her, shaking his head. "You let me down!"

"I know. And I'm sorry," Stephanie looked at him. She really did feel sorry and wanted to take everything back. Even though Ladybug hadn't caught her akuma, she still felt normal. The same jealousy, but she wasn't going to let that get to her.

Master Fu. Out of frustration. He didn't know whether to be angry or upset, so he decided to be both. "You're going to be helping those superheroes," he finally said. "And this will be your last time being one."

Stephanie couldn't believe the news. Even after what she did, Master Fu was still letting her be a superhero and help out. Inside her, she felt glad, but also weak. She didn't feel like she could do it, especially after what she had done.

"Alright," she finally accepted. "I'm going to help them. But, are we going to defeat Hawk Moth?"

Master Fu looked at her. "Of course we are!" As the holder of the miraculous, he didn't lose hope. He held on to that hope that the superheroes were doing okay. He held on to that hope that today was going to be the last day of Hawk Moth.

"I know exactly how we should defeat him!"

-

In the next few minutes, all superheroes were on the ground, feeling weak, and tired. Hawk Moth laughed evilly, feeling even more powerful. The more the superheroes were on the ground, the more he felt powerful.

"Just admit, I'm too good," he laughed again.

"You may be good at fighting, you psycho," Rena Rouge yelled, getting up slowly and painfully, "but that doesn't mean in the end you'll be winning."

"Oh really?" Hawk Moth chuckled. "And who's going to stop me?!"

"We will!"

They turned at the new voice.

Butterfly?

- Edited -