Miraculous Ladybug: 27

Master Fu looked at Marinette again, as if she was crazy. "You mean to tell me... That Adrien's father is Hawk Moth?"

Marinette nodded. "So, have you figured out how to defeat him?"

"No, not yet. It takes time," Master Fu replied. "As for Chloe, I'm close to figuring it out."

Somehow I feel like Master Fu would need to make more, because of Stephanie. I don't trust that girl now. But how do I tell Master Fu? I would just be bringing him more trouble.

"Is something on your mind, Marinette?" Master Fu asked, realizing that she was deep in thought. "Anything the matter?"

Marinette quickly looked up. Should I tell him now? "Eh... Well... I..."

"Marinette, if something is wrong, you can tell me," Master Fu told her.

"Well, it's about Stephenie," Marinette finally got it out. "She's not cut out to be a superhero. She's already been akumatized by Hawk Moth and..."

"She got akumatized by Hawk Moth?" Master Fu frowned. "When? I didn't hear about a new villian."

"That's because she wasn't exactly akumatized... I mean she was, but she was doing her job secretly," Marinette tried her best to be able to explain. "She was working with Chloe. At first she quit, but then she started again..."

She explained everything that had happened ever since Stephanie had stepped inside her class, including how she was jealous of Alya and tried to hurt her, and how Alya had gotten hurt by Chloe.

"Marinette, why didn't you tell me earlier?" Master Fu frowned. He sighed. "If you're trying to say that Stephanie is also unsafe then I'm working on earning her superhero memories as well."

"Master Fu, I'm really sorry," Marinette apologized. "It's my fault. I should have told you earlier, but now I'm just causing you more problems."

"Don't worry about it, Marinette," Master Fu smiled. "It's not your fault. But there must be a reason that she did this."

"About Alya and Nino?" Marinette folded her arms. "Her main target is Alya. We have to keep her safe. Oh, and also..." Should I also tell him about Chris, er, I mean Matthew? Ugh! I'm just causing more trouble. I'll deal with that man myself.

"Is there anything else, Marinette?"

"No. I'll be leaving." Marinette stood up. "And anyways... Thank you."

"No problem, Marinette."

-

"Are you really going to stay here?" Marinette turned to Adrien, who was busy feeding his kwami some cheese.

"I'll be fine here, thanks, "Adrien replied, not looking any happy either.

"Have you... Already given up?"

Adrien looked up at her. "No, I'm just waiting. Waiting for him to admit that he has messed up, and that if he continues he's going to lose everything he has, including me!"

"Adrien..." Marinette sighed. She didn't know what to do, or say. But, she pulled him closer into a hug. "It's going to be alright at the end."

"You don't know that..."

"Villains never win, Adrien. If we work hard, we'll get your father to admit that he has messed up. You'll see."

"Thank you, Marinette."

"Ugh! You two lovebirds are making me sick. I'm eating here!" Plagg complained. Taking his cheese with him, he flew over to Tikki.

"Ugh! Alya, I've waited long enough!"

"What was that?!" Marinette quickly broke the hug. "It sounded like... Stephanie."

"Alya, you won't get what you want. I will! Where are you?!"

"Stephanie is heading over to Alya's house. Quick, Adrien, we've got to stop her!"

"Plagg, claws out!"

"Tikki, spots on!"

-

"Haha, Alya, I've finally found you!"

Alya looked to see Stephanie smash their front door, stepping inside her house.

What?! As if that dude Matthew wasn't enough, now I have to face her?!

"Hey, back off!" Alya's protective sister, Nora stepped forward towards Stephanie. "Didn't your mama teach you to knock first?!"

"Step out of my way. You're not my target anyways," Stephanie answered. "Alya is!"

"What did Alya do anyway?!" Nora asked.

"You don't have to know!" Stephanie charged after her. She tried to throw a punch, but she felt something pull her back. She looked back.

"Ladybug!"

"Stephanie!"