Miraculous Ladybug: 2

"Who is she?" Alya pointed at the girl that had just walked in. Marinette gasped.

It's Stephanie? What is she doing here?

"Hiya, girl," Stephanie waved at her, making Alya frowned. The girl went up to the seat behind Marinette.

"Got a new friend?" Alya asked, raising her eyebrows. Marinette nodded a bit.

Master Fu never mentioned anything about Stephanie coming to this school. Is this a mistake or am I just worrying over nothing?

Adrien and Nino then walked in and took their seats at the front. Stephanie quickly looked up and stared at the boy with the red cap.

Whoa... Who's that?

"Hey Marinette," Stephanie inches closer to her. "Since I'm new, can you show me to your friends?"

"Uh... Sure," Marinette smiled, putting her pen down. "This is Adrien." She pointed at the boy with blond hair.

Adrien waved. "Nice meeting you."

"And this is Nino," Marinette pointed to the other boy with the cap. Nino turned as well and waved at the new girl. Stephanie waved back, still staring at him.

What's up with her? Why is she looking at Nino like that?

"And finally, this is Alya, my best friend," Marinette turned to Alya.

"Hey girl, nice to meet you." She was talking to Alya, but she was looking at Nino. By then Nino had already turned his head back to the front, so she was staring at his back.

Gahhh, I ready don't like this girl, Alya, looking annoyed, stared down at her paper.

"Oh good, look at that, you're introducing your friends to Stephanie," the teacher smiled at Marinette. "Since you two already know each other, Marinette, why don't you show her around?"

"Uh... Sure," Marinette smiled again. She really wished she could stop doing that, but it was her duty to smile when people were being nice, at least that's what she thought.

Adrien got out a piece of paper and a pen. Hey Marinette, is that the new superhero? Master Fu told me about her but didn't show me who she was. He printed down the words on the paper and passed it to Nino to give it to Marinette.

Nino took the paper and turned to Marinette when the teacher looked away, then he handed the paper to her, and managed to say, "it's from Adrien," before having to look away.

Marinette read the note and was about to write back a reply when Stephanie tapped her on her shoulder.

"Yes?" Marinette whispered.

"What did he give you?" Stephanie asked. No way, does Marinette like that guy, Nino?

"It was just a letter," Marinette answered.

"Why do you care?" Alya turned to the new girl. "I think it was a letter from her crush."

Stephanie gasped. Nino is her crush? No!

"From Adrien, stop saying my crush," Marinette quickly added, turning away.

Okay good, Marinette doesn't like Nino. So that means I have a lot of chances to get to him.

Stephanie sighed in relief as she turned back to looking at Nino, then she looked away.

-

"Marinette, let's hang out," was the first thing Stephanie said as they walked out of their last class. "I want to hang out with your friends. They seem nice."

"Sure, "Marinette turned to the rest of her friends. "You guys want to hang out with us?"

"In a sec," Nino said. He hurried to the recycling and threw a crumpled up paper inside, then went back.

"Let's go to a park," Stephanie suggested. "Or have lunch together. You guys can come over to my place if you want."

"Sure."

-

Ah, words have got out that Marinette is Ladybug. This will make it easier for me to capture her miraculous. But who are Chat Noir and the other superheroes?

This will be harder than I thought, but it's okay. I feel like I'm close to winning this battle that I've always lost. I just need a person to akumatized.

And then I'll be all set.

- Edited -