Miraculous Ladybug: 29

"Nathalie, I want the keys to this room."

"But Adrien, your father is very busy," Nathalie explained. "He said no one should disturb him while he works."

"While he work?!" He's just akumatizing people all over Paris. How he have such a cold hearted job, along with his cold hearted actions.

Nathalie sighed. "I'll give you the key, but Adrien, you can't tell him it was me that gave it to you." She said, as she walked to where the keys were placed.

Adrien nodded, as she handed him the key to unlock his father's room. Hopefully one day he would also find the key to unlock his father's cold heart.

He unlocked the room, and stepped inside. Like he had thought, the door on the floor, which had been covered up with the carpet, was wide opened now, probably his father thinking that no one was going to come in.

So how should I confront him? As Cat Noir or Adrien? Scare him or not? Pounce at him or keep my cool? Yell at him to stop or calmly tell him to stop?

He decided to go in as Adrien. Besides, his father would have attacked him quickly if he went in as Cat Noir.

Going down the cold stairs, he wondered what he should do next, also regretting not bringing something to warm him up.

He reached the bottom of the stairs, and saw him. Hawk Moth stood right in front of him, and both theirs eyes went wide.

"A- Adrien?" Hawk Moth clenched a fist. "Who let you in here?!"

Please don't tell him it was me that gave you the keys. Adrien remembered Nathalie's words. There was no way he was going to put her in trouble after all she had done for him, so he said, "I found the key myself, because I wanted to go in your room."

"Adrien, you stubborn boy!"

"You liar!"

Adrien looked at the huge butterfly window. It showed Dark Butterfly said Ladybug fighting. So this is how he communicates with his akumatized villains?

"Adrien, you're not supposed to be down here!" Hawk Moth told him. He must have found out that day. Let's just hope he hadn't told anyone else.

"Why shouldn't I be down here?!" Adrien folded his arms. "All these times, the person under Hawk Moth's mask has been you! How could you?!"

"Adrien, you don't understand! I'm doing this for all of us. At the end you'll thank me, you'll see."

"I don't want to see!" Adrien told him. "I want you to stop. Now! Release Dark Butterfly's akuma. No one deserves to be akumatized just because of how they feel. Why can't you just be a normal dad?!"

"Why can't you just be an obedient son?" Hawk Moth asked him. "Like I said, I'm doing this for the greater good. You're going to be thanking me, so please let me focus here."

In the huge butterfly window, Ladybug had landed on her back. She had yelled at Nora, "get out of here!" And she turned to face Dark Butterfly again.

"Ladybug, just give me Alya and your miraculous, then I'll go," Dark Butterfly sneered. "That's all I ask for."

"And you think I'm gonna give it to you?!" Ladybug smirked. "No thanks."

She's probably wondering where Cat Noir is. I have to hurry, but Hawk Moth has got to stop as well. How can we defeat Dark Butterfly when we cants even touch her?!

"See son? I'm winning!"

Adrien went after him, and pushed him unexpectedly, making Hawk Moth land on his back as well.

Dark Butterfly groaned, touching and shaking her head. Hawk Moth, I'm losing you!

"Adrien, what are you doing?!" Hawk Moth got up. "I have to focus! Do one more thing, and I'll be locking you up!"

"You should be the one locked up, Hawk Moth!" Adrien growled, pointing at him. "We're enemies now!"

We've always been enemies!

-

After watching the part 2 of Heros day, don't you guys just ship Nathalie and Gabriel?

Okay, I'll just leave....