Miraculous Ladybug: 11

Adrien looked at Natalie with a look of mercy. Natalie only shook her head at him, and turned away.

"Adrien, calm down," Nino warned, "you wouldn't want to get akumatized, so calm your anger."

Adrien knew his best friend was right, and he calmed down, even though the thought of not talking to one of his best friends was still getting to him.

Then Nino nodded at Adrien's phones which was on the desk in front of him. He suddenly got what Nino was trying to tell him, and picked up his phone.

*Nino has opened a new chat. Alya, Marinette and Adrien are invited.*

Marinette and Alya's phones beeped, causing some people to look at them.

"Adrien, I swear if you're texting Marinette, I will..." Natalie warned as she stood up.

Marinette blushed. He was trying to text me? Why won't Natalie just let him?

"I wasn't texting anyone," Adrien looked away. But then Natalie snatched his phone away and stared at the screen. "Natalie...?"

Listen Adrien, I understand how you feel about how your father is treating you, but I must obey him, and he's doing it all for your mother. You will be happy in the end, so hang on.

Adrien snatched his phone back in anger. "Privacy!" He yelled. Everyone were looking at the two of them now. "Why do you even care?!"

Natalie didn't answer. She let Adrien have his phone back, but she still refused to let him use it to text Marinette. She looked up at the girl.

I understand why Gabriel is telling Adrien to stay away from Marinette... Because she's Ladybug... But I'm sure she means no harm. She is a superhero after all... Which Gabriel hates.

Natalie sighed. "Alright," she finally said. "You can text her." I can't have him be hurting. I'll just take the blame when Gabriel finds out.

"Really?..."

"Aww, would you look at that? Adrien wants to text to his love."

"So then they must be dating!"

"Omg, this is so sweet."

Marinette blushed harder at her classmates' comments. She bent down, staring at the floor to avoid eye contact with anyone. Alya just laughed.

"Okay, so you're allowed to text, but you can't do that in my class," the teacher stood up. "Please let's continue what we were doing." Natalie is a distraction. I wonder why she's even looking after Adrien.

-

Marinette- I'm sure there's something wrong with her. Stephanie wouldn't tell me why she lied about Nino.

Adrien- I have a bad feeling about her. Whenever she's so close to me, I always shudder.

Marinette- but she's a superhero for goodness sake.

Adrien- not all superheroes are good. Do you think maybe Hawk Moth kinda got to her or something like that?

Marinette froze, staring at her phone. She turned to Adrien, who was all the way on the other side of the cafeteria, with Nino sitting beside him.

Marinette- I don't think so...

Marinette looked at Stephanie, who was sitting at a table beside the table Adrien and Nino were sitting on. She was all alone on that table, and Chloe was all alone on the other one beside her.

Things have suddenly changed around here. Chloe turned from snobby brat into a quiet girl. In fact I don't think I've ever heard her say any words in school.

And Sabrina... I wonder how she's doing.

Marinette turned to the table across from her. Sabrina was talking and laughing with Lucas.

Since when did those two get close?

When Marinette turned back, she caught something that shocked her and made her gasp. She had watched as Stephanie secretly threw a folded paper towards Chloe. Chloe had caught it, opened it up and read what it said, then she turned to Stephanie and nodded.

Now I definitely know there's something going on with Stephanie!

Marinette- about Stephanie being akumatized... Lets make sure...

- Edited -