Miraculous Ladybug: 6

"Chloe? Are you okay?" Stephanie backed away. Her back hit the bathroom door, and it seemed like she couldn't move anymore.

"Never better!"  Chloe explained. "Stephanie, isn't it so unfair? Nino hangs out with you but it turns out he liked another person?

"I've felt this way. Having to try so hard but fail. Now, I'm going to get what I want like this!"

"Hawk Moth isn't all that bad! If he gets ahold of Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculous, he will be powerful and will be able to help us. Our broken hearts could heal!"

"No!" Stephanie yelled. "I will not give in." She opened the door, and ran out of the bathroom. At first she thought Chloe was following her, but when she turned, no one was behind her.

She gives up that easily?

Don't worry, Chloe. I can already feel Stephanie joining us. She just hasn't realized that we're the good guys yet.

Chloe nodded, then stared at her refraction in the mirror. I'll wait.

Stephanie huffed, finally getting to the cafeteria. A lot of people were there, walking around taking, trying to get their food.

Stephanie looked around and she growled when she caught sight of Alya and Nino alone at a table.

She does like him! And here I thought that we could be friends! How is it that she likes him? I want him to myself!

Stephanie stepped towards the two of them, getting closer and closer. She flashed her bright smile at people who looked at her, then she stopped in front of the two of them.

"Hey guys, what are you doing?" She sat down next to Nino on the left side, since Alya was already sitting next to him on the right. "Where's Marinette and Adrien?"

"We're doing great, and the both of them are at line to get their food," Alya answered. She too flashed her smile, the thought of she and Stephanie being friends on her mind.

"Nino, there's this movie that I wanted us to see!" Stephanie exclaimed, turning to Nino. She tried to forget about Alya being there, but she could see the girl's glare pointed directly at her.

"Oh, can I come?" Alya asked.

"Yes, but," Stephanie stopped and looked Alya up and down. "You would need a date."

"Why?" Alya folded her arms. She's just trying to make me not come along so she and Nino could be together alone.

"It's going to be a romance movie," Stephanie shrugged.

"So where's your date?" Alya smirked. "Have you already found someone or...? I want to know who's the lucky guy!"

"Huh?" Stephanie looked surprised at Alya. She never thought Alya was going to ask the question.

Then she turned to Nino. "Nino, will you go with me, please. I swear, it will be worth it."

Alya gasped, then looked away in anger.

"I'm sorry, but I can't go as your date," Nino answered, making Alya turn back to them. "I already have someone else I like, and I want to have my first date with her."

Stephanie growled. "What?! Who is she?"

"Did you hear that?" Someone suddenly asked out of nowhere. "Stephanie just got rejected by Nino!"

Lot of people turned to their table, muttering to each other about it.

"No way, Stephanie asked him out?"

"But I like Alya and Nino together better, so I'm kind of glad."

"Aww, poor Stephanie, but she had it coming. She should have known that Nino doesn't like getting asked out."

Stephanie glared at the people around. She banged a fist on the table, bringing more attention, then she stood up and ran out of the cafeteria.

She ran to the bathroom and cried silently to herself, until someone interrupted her.

"So have you finally decided?" Chloe turned to her, folding her arms. "Do you want to work together to bring these fools down, and our rivals?!"

"Chloe..." Stephanie looked up.

"Let's do it!"

- Edited -