Chapter 12

I woke up at about 9 with whispers coming outside of my bedroom door.

"Do you think they are awake?" I heard Linds voice

"No I hope not" Tris replied laughing.

At this point James started to stur and he opened his eyes.

"Morning" he whispered

"Shh" I said quietly and putting finger on my lips.

He didn't know what I meant but then he heard Linds and Tris outside.

I got up out of bed and went to the door, I looked back at James and he was giggling.

I opened the door with my hand on my hip and Linds and Tris stumbled which made me and James laugh.

"Did you want something" I said between laughs.

"No just wondering if you want some tea?" Linds replied

"No thanks and by the way we were awake thankyou " I said and shut the door behind me.

I'm just going to get dressed won't be long"

"Okay" he replied

I grabbed my clothes and made my way to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face with cold water before getting dressed.

I finished in the bathroom and I made my way back into my bedroom to be greeted by a fully dressed James.

I made my way to my dressing table and tyed my hair into a messy bun and putting a little bit of mascara on. I turned around to see James on his phone doing something.

"Come on lets get some breakfast"

"I thought you would never ask" he said which made me laugh.

We got downstairs and everyone was up and dressed watching TV I said morning to everyone and i got a reply on nods.

I walked into the kitchen with James following me.

"Do you want anything?" I asked smiling

"Im fine thanks" he replied returning the smile.

"Can I have a cuppa please Liv?"

"No Linds you've got legs use them" i said laughing and James chuckling.

"What do you wanna do today then?" Brad asked as I walked into the living room and chucking myself on the sofa.

"Park then Costa?" I suggested.

"Suits me" Connor and Tris said at the same time.

"jinx" Linds said laughing.

"What about you James?"

"Yeah Okay?" he said smiling.

"Come on then let's go" Tris shouted

"Tris you dont need to shout?" Linds said laughing before getting off his knee and getting her shoes on.

We all got our shoes on and made our way to the park.

Hey guys sorry its short I will make the next one longer I promise :) xxx