Miraculous Ladybug: 32

The first reason I didn't ship Adrien and Chloe together was that in my eyes, they looked like siblings. What was yours?

Oh, and I would also appreciate it if you follow my friends, Boss-Viktor and fnafworrior111 thanks.

-

"Chloe..." Master Fu looked around. He checked at the school Chloe went to, but no one was there, which was surprising since this was in the evening.

I just hope the superheroes are doing okay. Now Chloe. Where are you?!

"Hey," Master Fu stopped a girl, who had been walking with a boy. He remembered the girl, with the short orange hair. She had always seen the girl be with Chloe.

"Yes?" The girl walked up to him, holding onto the boy's hand. "Can we help you?"

"I'm looking for Chloe? Do you know where she is?" Master Fu asked nicely, but it only made the girl frowned.

"Why would you be looking for Chloe?" The girl asked. "You're not working for her, are you?"

"No, actually I have some business with her," Master Fu chuckled. "What are your names?"

"I'm Sabrina," the girl answered. Then she turned to the boy behind her. "And this is Lucas. Um... I just saw Chloe at the park just 30 minutes ago. She may not still be there, but at least it's worth a try."

"Thank you, Sabrina and... Lucas." Now he knew the boy. The boy that had gotten into Hawk Moth's hands, and had turned into Vex. The boy had seemed impossible to beat but was finally taken down. Master Fu started heading for the park, the popular park which was always filled with people.

When he got there though, no one was there,  except for a blonde girl and a man talking privately. That's weird. Why is the park so empty? This is the most popular park, it's always filled with people.

The blonde turned, realizing Master Fu standing there's looking around. She got up and walked up to him.

"Hey! What are you doing here?!" The blonde, Chloe to be exact, stared at the man. Master Fu looked at her, her angry face, and realized that this was the Chloe he was looking for.

He also watched as the man Chloe was talking about walked away. So now he and Chloe were the only ones in the park.

"Follow me!"

"Why would I follow you?!" Chloe backed away. "You can't just say that to random people you meet. Now scurry off."

Master Fu wondered, had the people left because of her? Because they couldn't stand her presence? Or was it because she had gotten her father, the Mayor, to buy the park for her?

"You will be in serious danger if you don't follow me," Master Fu said in a sharp tone. "You better come along with me, or else."

"Or else what?! I'm not afraid of you, old man!" Chloe sneered. She then started laughing to herself.

I knew this would happen. Master Fu took out a needle and stabbed it on Chloe's arm. The girl then felt weak and flopped down to the ground.

And that's when Master Fu realized it. The ground was shaking, and when he looked down, he saw it splitting in half. He quickly carried Chloe and took off to his lair.

-

Dark Butterfly laughed as Hawk Moth sent winds, the wind blowing on the superheroes. She didn't have to do anything, and yet the superheroes were losing.

"Just give us your miraculous!" She sneered. "Or else this will be the end of you!"

The wind blew Carapace away, having him land with a thud on the ground. Thankfully he hadn't landed on the huge crack Hawk Moth had made.

The wind blew Ladybug off as well, her landing at a different place than Carapace. She looked up, Cat Noir and Rena Rouge still the only ones left.

"LUCKY CHARM!" She yelled, and a box landed on her palms. She opened it and found the same earrings she was wearing.

Just like the Pharoah. Just trick him! But I would have to be Marinette when giving him the fake earrings.

"Tikki, spots off." She transformed back to Marinette and stared at the box once more. Hawk Moth will realize it's fake, but at least it will buy us time to think of what to do!

Marinette ran to the building, where the superheroes and villains were. "Carapace!"

Carapace looked at her, shocked to see that she had de-transformed. "Marinette, what are you doing?!"

"Help me get up."

Carapace did as he was told. Hesitating, but helping Marinette get to the top of the building. The others gasped at the sight as well.

"Hawk Moth," Marinette turned to him, "and Dark Butterfly. I have given up. It's obvious that you guys are way too strong for us, and you guys are going to defeat us anyways, but I'd rather be in one piece in the end. So here."

Marinette got out her fake earrings, out in front of Hawk Moth to take. "But you must promise to stop all this!"

"Marinette!" Cat Noir looked shocked at her. "What are you doing?!"

The shock faces on all of them help make this sound so true. Don't worry guys, did you really think that Ladybug would give up?!

Hawk Moth reached for the earrings, the superheroes' mouths hanging open. Even Dark Butterfly was a bit shocked. But Marinette snapped the earrings back, out of Hawk Moth's reach

"Stop this first!" She commanded, then placed the earrings on the ground in front of her. "Then you can have this."

Then Cat Noir suddenly got what was going on. There's no way Marinette would give up that easily. She's the kind of girl that keeps trying until there's a way out. This must be one of her doings, but I better play along with it.

He walked up to Rena Rouge and Carapace and whispered something to them. They smiled. If only they had Lucky Charm as well, that way they could pretend just like Marinette, but that would be risky, because then Hawk Moth would know who they were.

"Get ready to attack!" Cat Noir whispered.

And they did just that!...!

- Edited -