"Rin, how do you know all that stuff? About love I mean," I asked, glancing up at him. His face was now beet red, and he refused to make eye contact.

"We're not going to go into all that," he stammered. I laughed at that, too.

"Thank you, Rin," I whispered. "And thank you for being here when I can't go to my brother or dad."

He ruffled my hair with a huge smile, showing off his sharp fangs. "Of course. I'll always be here if you need it." He seemed to sober. "What are you gonna do?" he asked quietly.

"Apologize," I said easily. "It's eating me, and I don't like it. I know it was my fault cause I'm stubborn, and I need to apologize." I sighed and sat up. "And I guess there's no time like the present."

"You sure?" he asked from where he was still laying down on my bed, his hands behind his head.

"Yeah," I said with a shaky nod. "I don't wanna be anxious all the time over it, and I know if I don't do it now, I'll probably never have the guts to do it again." I stood up from my bed and made my way toward the door. "Wish me luck," I said with a small smile. He gave me a thumbs up, and I slipped out the door. I didn't know exactly what I was going to say, but I was sure I'd get it all out eventually, even if it was a jumbled mess.

I stopped in front of his door, suddenly feeling very nervous. I knew I would feel better if I just apologized, but I didn't know if he would even listen to what I had to say. Before I had time to chicken out, I forced myself to knock on his door firmly. There was a few moments of silence before the door opened. I didn't meet his eyes, instead staring at my clasped hands. I knew if I looked at him I would promptly burst in tears and never have the opportunity to say what needed to be said.

"I know you probably don't want to talk to me right now, and that's completely understandable. You don't even have to listen to me right now, you could slam the door in my face, and I would understand." I took a deep breath when he didn't close the door. "I'm sorry for what I did and said to you, I shouldn't have said it. I shouldn't have reacted that way. I should have been grateful you protected me, and I should have said thank you instead of blowing up in your face." I could feel tears started to sting the corner of my eyes. "I was so focused on my own pride that I didn't think about the fact that you just had my best interests in mind. I'm sorry for acting so childish." Fat tears were rolling down my cheeks now. "I'm sorry I said those things to you because I do need your help, and I do need you. I'm sorry for what I did to us. If you don't forgive me and don't want to be with me anymore I understand," I said and put a hand over my mouth to stifle the rough sobs that we're trying to make there way out of my mouth.

I made to turn and leave but he spoke before I could. "I'm sorry, too," he said, catching me off guard. I looked up at him with wide eyes. His brown eyes were soft as he looked down at me. "I shouldn't have reacted the way I did. I should have tried to understand where you were coming from. And I most certainly shouldn't have said what I did." I shook my head at his words.

"Don't be sorry. This is all my fault," I gasped out before another sob shook my frame. I gasped, this time out of surprise, when he grabbed me in hug and pulled me closer to him with his strong arms.

"Please don't cry," he murmured, stroking the back of my head.

"How can you forgive me just like that?" I cried miserably into his chest. He pulled away slightly and took my chin his thumb and forefinger, tilting my head up so I should look at him.

"Do you remember what I told you last night? I told you that I loved you?" I nodded. "Well, I meant what I said," he murmured. "I do love you, so much, (Y/N). It's going to take a lot more than a petty argument to make me stop loving you." He punctuated his statement by pressing his lips to my own. I was surprised but slowly melted into the kiss. The tears that stained my face mixed into the kiss, making it taste like salt. The kiss presented to me was slow and soft, telling me how much he loved me. As he moved his lips slowly over mine, I moved to wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him in closer and deepening the kiss.

When we finally parted, we were both out of breath as we stared at each other. "I'm sorry," I murmured again. Instead of responding, he pushed his lips on mine again in a quick peck.

"Don't be," he whispered. "Let's just put this behind us, okay?" he suggested calmly. I nodded, liking that idea. "And don't go thinking about this all the time and blaming yourself, okay?" he scolded. I nodded and pressed my face into his chest again, just letting him hold me as I held him.

Yes, this chapter was indeed shorter. Anyway, not sure when the next chapter will be up because I have to go back to school tomorrow, but it will be longer and action packed! See ya next time!