Christmas' blues part 2

"So, when are you going to tie the knot?" Leo winked at Percy and Annabeth.
"Not sure yet." Annabeth said. "We have to plan everything out. Not that it will be a big wedding. Only close friends and family."
"What are you doing for Christmas?" Jason asked Percy and Annabeth.
"We are going to my mum for dinner and then back to our place for movie and-" Percy was interrupted by Calypso who came in running. "We got snowed in. All the roads are closed. We are stuck here for Christmas!" she said really disappointed.
Leo seemed extremely pissed. He got up and went down at the forges. Once again he got his hopes up and everything got ruined. He was trying to rebuild Festus. He heard some footsteps coming to his direction. Calypso came and sat next to him. "How is it going?"
"Still a lot of to do for Festus to work but I've made progress." Leo continued working.
"Leo?" Calypso asked again. Mhhhm. "Tell me what's wrong. You can trust me." She started getting worried.
Leo let down the tool he was holding. "I feel like I am destroying your life. You gave up your powers and your immortality for me and all I am doing is ruining your life."
Calypso took his hand. Her soft caramel eyes stared lovingly to him. "Leo it doesn't matter that we will be here and not in Times Square, really. It does not matter. I do not even celebrate Christmas, everything that matters to me is being with you."
Leo chuckled, "My problem is that I destroy your life. I love you so much, but I spoil everything for you."
"Leo Valdez don't you even dare to say that you destroy my life. You have made it so better; I do not need immortality neither fancy Christmas nor Titaness powers. All it matters for me it is you, Leo Valdez. I don't need anything else in my life. The last 5 years are the best years of my life. And I have lived an eternity before I met you".
He leaned in and kissed her. "I love you so much sunshine."
"I love you too" Calypso smiled.
Leo helped her get up. "We are going to fix Christmas."
He and Calypso entered to the Pavilion. "Guys wake up. Since we all stuck here, we can have holidays here. It does not matter that we do not have blue cookies" he turned to Percy, "Or we are not going to surf or drink hot chocolate, but we have each other. So, take your butts and let's have the best Christmas ever."
And they had. They ate turkey and Leo sang with Austin from Apollo cabin 'All I want for Christmas is you'. After, they drank eggnog and played truth or dare Christmas edition. The funniest moment was when Travis dared Annabeth to give a kiss to Jason and she gave him a Hersey's kiss. Then, they had a constructive talk about Christmas and Malcolm with Annabeth took it seriously. They didn't manage to get any sleep that night.
Around 4 am Leo woke Calypso up. She started groaning. "It's too early. What happened?"
"I want to show you something" Leo whispered her. They went on the top of Cabin 9. From there you could see the whole Camp. "Sunshine do you love me?" he asked her innocently.
"Of course, I do, if I didn't love you, I wouldn't be here" She smiled.
"Talking of which....do you want a new surname?" Leo snickered.
"I hope you don't want me to take sunshine as my surname." I started laughing.
"Clever idea but I was thinking for Valdez".
Calypso was super puzzled. "Leo Valdez did you just asked me to marry you?" 
"You are smart and yes I did. So, do you want to marry me?"
Calypso smiled and hugged him "Yes! Of course, I want to marry you!"