Miraculous Ladybug: 31

"Oh Ladybug, you really want to fight me again even after the little fight we had before?" Hawk Moth chuckled.

"Yes, but now we're not in a room," Ladybug pointed out. "We're outside, there's more space."

"That doesn't matter Ladybug!" Dark Butterfly sneered. "We will still be winning, and we will win in the end. Give us your miraculous before it's too late!"

"Never!" Ladybug charged after Hawk Moth, which she quickly regretted as Hawk Moth sent her flying from where she was before.

"We need to think," Cat Noir told her as he helped her up. She felt stupid right there, as that was something she shouldn't have done. "I'm not gonna let you get hurt by Hawk Moth again!"

Cat Noir turned to face Hawk Moth and Dark Butterfly. Dark Butterfly smirked as she threw in some powers of her own. Cat Noir twitched, realizing what she was trying to do.

Since when did Hawk Moth give her the power to try and control someone else?

"Cat Noir, you take on Dark Butterfly. I'll see what I can do to damage, even if it's a little bit, Hawk Moth," Ladybug spoke firmly. She glared at the two villains as they laughed their heads off.

"Bring it on, Ladybug!" Hawk Moth challenged. He started walking forward towards her, Ladybug getting ready to fight.

"No!" Cat Noir yelled at her. "I can't let him get to you anymore like the last time. Do you know how close that was?!"

Ladybug froze. Hawk Moth stopped as well. That voice, he thought, sounds familiar.

He had never put much thought to it, about Cat Noir's voice. But as he listened to it now, he was starting to feel something.

He prepared his own attack. "My dear butterflies. They have hurt you from before. Now is your time to get your revenge!"

Butterflies flew out of him, flying towards Ladybug and Cat Noir. They got their yoyo and baton ready, prepared to fight off some butterflies.

-

"Yes!" Master Fu jumped in joy. "I've finally done it!" He held his masterpiece in his hand, a bottle of his creation, of how to defeat Hawk Moth.

The creation wasn't actually to defeat Hawk Moth in that way. It was there to take away his powers, to make him weak so that he would have a taste and see how weakness felt.

He placed the bottle down and grabbed two other bottles. One was labeled "Chloe" and the other was labeled "Stephanie."

I should probably bring in Marinette to tell her it's time to erase some memories.

Then someone came rushing in. He thought it was Marinette, but it was actually Alya. She was breathless, huffing and trying to catch her breath. When she finally did, she looked up.

"Master Fu, Ladybug and Cat Noir... Dark Butterfly..." She was so scared her words came out as stutters.

"Alya, calm down," Master Fu tried calming her down by patting her at the back. "Cat down and tell me what's happening."

"Ladybug and Cat Noir are fighting off Hawk Moth and Dark Butterfly," Alya explained more clearly. "They're in great danger. Hawk Moth is way powerful than them, even combined together!"

Master Fu sighed. He walked up to the box that held the other miraculous and unlocked it. He picked up Alya's and Nino's miraculous and handed them to Alya.

"Take his own to Nino. Transform and go help the other superheroes. While you guys are at Itz I'll be on the hunt for Chloe," Master Fu explained.

Alya nodded and took the miraculous. She ran to Nino's place, the dude watching the news as she arrived.

"Here," Alya handed him his own miraculous. She already knew who Nino was. The only superhero she didn't know was Cat Noir, but she wasn't bothered by it.

"Thanks."

-

By the time Rena Rouge and Carapace arrived at the scene, the two superheroes were on the ground, groaning in pain. The two superheroes rushed to help them.

"More superheroes?" Hawk Moth was annoyed but the way more superheroes came and disrupted his plan, but he tried not to show it. "Let's see what you've got!"

His butterflies came at them again, controlling them on who to attack. Rena Rouge played her flute and then swung it. Butterflies started drooping to the ground, some losing their wings.

Hawk Moth glared at them. He raised his arms, and a swarm of butterflies came rushing down from above. Carapace threw his shield, the butterflies bouncing off.

Hawk Moth gritted his teeth. "We'll see!" He looked madder now, and why wouldn't he be? He was close to getting the miraculous of Ladybug and Cat Noir when they showed up.

Something started crumbling from underneath them. They looked down to see the ground separating into two.

They looked around. Some people were around, videoing the whole thing. When they noticed the ground, they ran for it, not caring where they were going, as long as it was a place that could protect them.

"Don't worry," Hawk Moth grinned. "I will stop once you hand me your miraculous."

What are we going to do now?! Was what each of the superheroes were thinking. The looked at Hawk Moth, in hopes that what was happening wasn't actually happening.

Hawk Moth is winning and we're losing.

We're in danger!

- Edited -