84.

✨Erik✨

I woke up to The smell of bacon. I got up and threw some basketball shorts on going downstairs.

Y/N was in the kitchen cooking breakfast while Jamaria was in her bassinet not making a peep.

"There goes my baby" by usher was playing on the speaker she had in the kitchen.

I walked over to Jamaria seeing her up looking around

 I gave her a kiss on the head And placed her pacifier in as she slowly fell back to sleep then went over to her momma

I gave her a kiss on the head And placed her pacifier in as she slowly fell back to sleep then went over to her momma. I wrapped my arms around her waist as she jumped a bit.

She paused her music and looked back some as I chuckled. "Scared?" I asked "no what I need to be scared for?" She asked as I chuckled and ran my hands up her her shirt from her hips.

"Stop I'm trying to make breakfast" I whined as I pressed her against my front side and she smirked.

"Remember what we talked about at my mothers house?" I asked kissing her neck "you know when we got our own place" I said dropping hints before I turned the stove off and I gripped her boobs continuing to kiss her neck.

"Mmmm yea I remember but , no Erik I'm trying to make breakfast so we can eat" she moaned as I placed my hands in her panties earning a gasp from her.

"No need my breakfast standing right here" I said in her ear. "Erik Jamaria's right there" she said as I turned her around "take her upstairs" I stated.

"Bu-" she started off "Nah What I tell you yesterday?" I asked as she looked at me and I stepped closer to her body and sloppily kissed her lips as she kissed back "you do as I say" I said eyeing her as she nodded bumping my shoulder on purpose as she walked out the kitchen getting the baby.

She came back downstairs with a baby pink silk robe on as I smirked. She walked up to me and got on her knees in front of me.

She slowly pulled my shorts off as my member sprung out. She looked in my eyes as she took me in her mouth.

She moved her hand up and down as her head bobbed up and down. She spit on it as I groaned leaning against the counter.

"Shit" i groaned as her mouth was so wet And warm it was hard not to cum. She rubbed down my torso some and continued bobbing her head. I soon came in her mouth as she kept going anyway.

She licked it all up and kissed the tip as she looked up at me smirking. I smirked eyeing her as she got up And i picked her up placing her on the island.

I grabbed her neck as she bit her lips smirking. I sloppily kissed her lips as she kissed back. I untied her robe as it started falling off her shoulders but still was around her body.

I pushed my self into her earning a loud moan from her lips. I groaned as she was clenching her walls making it harder for me.

Once I was fully in she started moving her hips some as I smirked. "You think you doing something?" I asked as she rolled her eyes "you taking too long" she complained as I smirked and started off fast hearing her squeal.

"Fuck Erik!" She moaned out trying to grip onto the counters but couldn't. Her head flew back as I kept going.

"You're so tight princess" I grunted feeling her start releasing already. She placed her hand on my lower chest trying to slow me down but I grabbed her neck instead.

"Daddy why you being so rough?" She asked as I smirked and kissed her lips "remember you like it rough" I groaned looking at her as she moaned.

"Oh....Daddy.....fuck" she moaned out as I kept my same pace. "You've been wanting this shit" I groaned before taking my hand from her neck and grabbing her thighs going deeper.

I buried face in between the crook of her neck smelling vanilla and I automatically started kissing her neck while grunting.

I felt her nails dig into my back causing my back to flex. I felt my member throb in her letting me know I was soon about to cum.

I continued sucking on her neck thrusting in and out her tight box feeling her juices coat my member. "I can't no more" she moaned out placing her hand on my Lowe ab trying to stop me but I continued as her head flew back and she let out a squeal.

I started kissing her lips again as she whined in between the kisses and came once again. I kissed her chest thrusting as she held onto my body. Her phone started ringing as I kept going. I picked her up with her legs wrapped around me and started bouncing her.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck....fuck....fuck!" She moaned out after each bounce, she tightly grabbed onto my arm. I slow down bouncing her giving her slow strokes as she moaned in the crook of my neck giving little kisses.

I hit a spot causing her to let out a loud moan. I felt myself twitch as she started tapping my back signaling me she was tapping out. I pulled out of her with my juices and her juices all over.

She had her back laid out on the island as she was out of breath "I'm done fucking with you for real this time" she said as I chuckled then the doorbell rung. She looked up at me. Trying to get off the island but failed falling into me.

I helped her up as she fixed herself and we heard the doorbell ring again. "You going to get it or me?" She asked "well seeing as my You can't walk properly I guess me" I said as she stale faced me.

I chuckled fixing myself going to get the door seeing mail and packages. I took it all in the house seeing Y/N walking weird upstairs. "Who was it?" She asked as I couldn't help but laugh at her "why you walking like that?" I asked as she finally stopped at a step and sat there.

"I don't know N'jadaka you tell me why the fuck I'm walking weird" she said smartly. "Keep fucking with me crutches will be involved." I said as she giggled and I handed her the mail with her name on it.

I sat next to her on the step watching her open them up until there was a knock at the door. "I got it" she said before getting up to get the door.

She opened it and just stood there.....

...............TBC IN THE NEXT BOOK..........

*the second book will be out soon maybe tonight even idk let me think about it🙄😭