66.

4 months later

✨Erik✨

Y/N is 8 months pregnant and is almost due the baby shower was today and Y/N was getting ready while I was helping will Jordan and T'Challa set up the last of everything that needed to be set up. Blowing up damn balloons she lucky I love her all these balloons and I'm about to fucking die. And this was just the entrance ain't even get to where the actual shower was going to be.

We had a lot of people coming it was crazy , my mother wanted to host the whole thing so we let her and let her do it in her house

We had a lot of people coming it was crazy , my mother wanted to host the whole thing so we let her and let her do it in her house. Sterling was running around with his cousins as family and friends were coming in.

Music was playing as Jordan ,T'Challa and I were talking. "So proposal when are you going to do it?" Jordan asked as I smirked. "I ain't telling y'all because y'all will run y'all mouths" I said as they chuckled.

"Valentine's Day?" T'Challa asked "when are you going to propose to Nakia?" I asked "I already proposed to her you the only one being slow with it" he said as I chuckled.

"I understand you're trying to live out the rest of your freedom before you actually put a ring on." Jordan stated as I shook my head.

"Nah I just want to make sure we're both ready which from what jasmine's telling me and the conversations I heard between the two of them about marriage she's ready" I said.

"What made you want to be with my little cousin AKA little sister anyway?!" Jordan said crossing his arms standing in front of me.

"You know because I don't want you breaking her heart" he stated as I chuckled. "She's smart, beautiful and she cares a lot about me and I know she's been through so much and I want to fix that I love when she smiles and laugh because she didn't always used to be like that" I said from my heart.

"That's nice you better not mess it up with her" T'Challa said "trust me if I wanted to mess it up I would've been did it but there's something about her"  I stated smiling.

"I got a surprise for you and Y/N" T'Challa stated "But it's a baby shower" I stated as he sighed "just come on" he stated as we went out in the front yard and I seen someone that looking like steelo and then another person that looked like tori walking with Shuri.

"Man stop playing" I stated about to walk inside the house. "Erik!" Steelo yelled as I turned "T'Challa how?" I asked "do not worry about it just go hug them" T'Challa stared as I ran to go hug them.

I dapped steelo up with some tears in my eyes. "They ain't no robots?" I asked T'Challa as he shook his head "no" he said in a chuckle as I hugged him.

"Man there's a lot I have to tell you" I said to sterling "man where's Y/N?!" Tori asked as I hugged her.

"Facts she's pregnant?" Steelo asked "yeah" I said popping my collar as they laughed. "Go in the house and I'll bring her down." I stated letting them in the house and looked at T'Challa.

"Thanks man" I stated dapping him up"your welcome and I got a cure for
Y/N's grandmother too" he stated as I smiled.

"Now go reunite with your friends" Shuri said as I smiled walking in the house. I ran upstairs to the room Y/N was getting ready in and I started knocking on the door.

Jasmine swung the door open "what?" She asked "I need to talk to Y/N alone right quick." I stated "mhm she's done anyway they just taking her hair down" jasmine stated as I walked I. The room and everyone left out. Y/N turned around as I instantly smiled. She was glowing.

Her hair was curled and her dress hugged her curves "You look beautiful"

I said as she smiled "thank you can you help me with my sandals please" she asked sitting down on the bed as I chuckled

"Yeah" I said taking them from her. Sliding them on her feet "my feet looks so fat" she stated as I smiled "no they don't You look fine" I said as she giggled "you're only saying that because you have to" she said as I finished with her sandals and kissed her lips.

"You look gorgeous baby" I said holding my hand out for her to get off the bed. "Um T'Challa surprised us with a gift" I stated as Y/N smiled "is it a walker he's been y'all about a walker for the longest" she said as I chuckled "no don't freak out when you see it please" I stated as she giggled.

"It's a gift for Jamaria why would I freak out" she said in a slight giggle. "You look cute baby" she said as I smirked "I better look cute especially with all them damn balloons downstairs" I said as she giggled and kissed me.

"I told y'all not to do anything big it's almost Christmas" she stated as I chuckled "just enjoy baby you deserve it" I said pulling her to the top of the stairs to go downstairs but she stopped.

"Why does she look just like tori and why does he look like sterling?!" She whispered as I chuckled "Y/N bring your pregnant ass down here" tori stated as
Y/N looked at me.

"Yo Erik What you put in my drink?" She asked turning and looking at me. "Baby that's tori and sterling" I said. "Erik stop with the jokes and pranks now it's not funny" she stated as I looked at her and she started crying.

"Y/N" steelo stated as she turned crying "go say hey babygirl" I said as we walked downstairs and I watched her look at them. Tori and steelo came and hugged her and she broke down.

They pulled out the hug as she hugged me "How?!" She asked in between her cries "T'Challa and Shuri" they stated "there was a whole funeral you two were not breathing at all" Y/N said.

"It's advanced over there" tori said shrugging "what do y'all remember?" Y/N asked "dancing at the kickback" Steelo stated.

Y/N was just crying as tori giggled "what took y'all so long to come back?" I asked "we wanted to come at the right time and wanted sterling to bring you two together" Tori explained as Y/N looked at me.

"I thought you were playing" she said as I chuckled "no that's them" I stated as I got her some tissues. "Where's everybody at?" She asked dabbing her eyes. "If you knew this why you let them put make up on me?" She asked crying as I chuckled.

"Y/N let me touch it up" tori stated taking Y/N upstairs as steelo and I looked at each other "yo you got to tell me how everything happened" he stated smirking as we dapped up.