43.

Thank you for everyone that do comment but these three made my day with this and I was really going to delete Apeshit but it's because you guys that I didn't and I really thank you guys for the support-Dajah❤️

✨Erik✨

I was ready for a nice evening with Y/N and everyone else. I finished getting dressed as my mother brought in sterling dressed. My mother and I talked one on one and we're working on our relationship so that's good.

"Who were his parents and how did they die?" She asked as I was trying to tie my tie.

"The mother was Y/N's best friend and sterling father was mine. They died in a shoot out" I stated as she came over and tied the tie for me.

"I hope you are not getting into no trouble" she stated "because whether you know it or not you have a family." She brought up as I nodded. "Yeah I know" I stated.

"Erik do you even want to be king and you even ready for that?" She asked as I just looked at her and she sat me down.

We sat down next to each other "just because your father wanted you to be that doesn't mean you actually wanted to be a king" my mother said.

"Yeah but he wanted me to experience Wakanda" I said "yeah you came, you saw, you conquered it's beautiful but is this something you're ready to take on?" She asked as I looked down.

"I just want me, my son and my girl to be good I don't want her suffering no more and I don't want our son to go through what Y/N and I had to go through that's why I did this." I said.

"Let me ask you this, what were your dreams even to this Day becoming?" She asked. "A boxer, my pops and I used to watch boxing and I would even go to the gym when I got older til this day but my father didn't want me to be one so I didn't" I explained.

"He said it was all a dream he wanted me in the army and to take over the world and I didn't realize how bad it was until Y/N left last year and it finally hit me Then" I explained.

"No it's a dream when there's nobody supporting you but dreams can become reality baby but are you willing to put in hard work and bring knock down?" She asked.

"Your father instilled that into you and now I'm going to instill some faith into you because if I were there I would tell you to follow your dreams and your heart, you were so filled with hurt I know it was hard to talk to me but I'm here now and ready to love on you as much as I can but if that's the dream you always wanted then you go for that dream"

she explained before kissing my cheek and hugging me as I smiled and hugged back. "Before anything talk to Y/N about it" she stated as I nodded.

"And you did good with Y/N she's someone to have in your corner" she said winking as We smiled and she walked out.

I sighed still sitting on the bed looking around. I really didn't know what to do but my heart was telling me something else I really did want to change.

I called Shuri "hello?" I asked "yes Killmonger?" She asked in a little laugh "I need you to do me a favor before the party" I said "okay come down to the lab." She stated as I hung up.

I wanted to leave my past in the past and work on my future, and my mother was right in me doing the right thing for my family and making sure I follow my dreams also.

✨Y/N✨

Damn I really just got my hair cut cut, it was a big ass chop. It looked cute though.

The dressy dresses and this is really not for me I can understand dressing up like this once in a while and wearing regular pencil dresses everyday but this was too the max out here I had a corset on barely breathing

"You look beautiful" Romonda coed as I smiled

 "Thank you but now it's hot" I joked "you'll get used to it" she said waving it off as I giggled and held my tight stomach

It was really hot I held onto the wall clutching my stomach some it could be the cramps I swear I hated being a girl sometimes.

I got some medicine from out my room and took some as I rubbed my stomach I needed some food before it gets worse and I throw up.

I walked out the room as Miss Tiffany seen me and she smiled "you look so beautiful" she stated as I smiled and held my stomach "thank you" I said trying to breathe.

"Are You okay?" She asked as I nodded "yes my stomach is just bothering me" i said. "Is sterling with Erik?" I asked as she nodded "I believe he's sleep too" she added as I nodded.

I peeked into Erik's room seeing sterling knocked out the bed but no sign of Erik. I placed sterling in his crib then called Erik.

"Hey" I said "what's up, you alright?" He asked "yeah where you at?" I asked as I walked out of sterlings room.

"I'm in shuri's lab" he said "okay? Are you good?" I asked kind of worried "yeah I'm good" he said "I'll meet you down there"
"Aight" he said.

I walked all the way to shuri's lab walking in as Erik was putting his shirt on but I noticed the keloid scars were gone and it was nice and smooth.

"You look beautiful" he said as I smiled "thanks but why are you down here?" I asked as he lifted up hid shirt and there were no scars. I was confused.

"I'll explain later" he stated as he finished getting dressed

Erik came and hugged me then kissed me as I kissed back. I flinched some from my stomach. "You good?" He asked as I nodded and held my stomach. "Yeah my stomach just hurts" I said smiling some and leaning against the operating table as Erik looked at me.

"Baby you sure you fine?" He asked as I nodded "yeah let's go " I said pulling through the pain as Erik looked at me worried.