71.

✨Erik✨

A Month later

I've been So worried about Y/N and the baby that I forgot about everything else I haven't stepped in a ring since what happened. I went downstairs seeing Y/N eating a tub of chocolate ice cream with just a shirt on.

I looked at her dancing until she finally looked at me and we laughed. "You know damn well you not supposed to be eating this" I said taking the tub from her as she whined.

"I know but baby it's February I've been doing good since the incident so let me eat it." She begged as I slid it back over to her on the island and she smiled.

"Why are you even up?" I asked "contractions and I couldn't sleep" she said going to the cabinet and pulled out pickles and chocolate syrup. "Aye! I just said ice cream" I stated as she looked at me and I looked at her.

"Ba-" I cut her off "Nah put it back you getting carried away" I said as she smacked her lips "you sucking those teeth I can give you something to suck on" I stated as she rolled her eyes.

"I don't even know what you were about to do with pickles and chocolate syrup but I ain't want to find out" I stated as she giggled.

"Damn the house isn't going to be the same" she said "yup we're going to have babygirl in our madness now" I said rubbing her belly as She smiled eating her ice cream.

"You think we're ready?" She asked "well we're about to find out any day now" I said as she shook her head "I'm scared" she said as I rubbed her thighs "you'll be fine I'll be there your grandmother and everybody" I assured her.

"What you want for Valentine's Day?" She asked as I chuckled "I want my babygirl to be here and her to be healthy, have no issues" I said as she smiled "what else we got a good three days until Valentine's Day" she said as I smiled.

"I know and I know exactly where we going and what I'm going to get you" I said as she sighed "I fucking suck I don't know what to get you or do for you" she stated as I chuckled "you good, you don't have to stress over it I just want Jamaria here" i truthfully stated as she sighed.

"Erik What do you want?" She asked as I chuckled "I just told you I want Jamaria to be here and I want us to be happy." I said as she glared at me and I laughed at me "what?!" I asked.

"There's no shoes or some-" she started off as she paused and looked at her legs. "What's wrong?" I asked "I just peed on myself" she stated as I laughed and she started walking weird to the stairs as I followed her. "How you pee on yourself?" I asked chuckling.

"I have a six pound baby that presses on my bladder I'm going to pee" she stated right before she tried walking up the steps but failed groaning and holding onto her stomach and railing.

"Baby you alright?" I asked as she nodded "yeah I'm just going to lay down" she said as I helped her upstairs but she started crying.

"I'm going to take you to the hospital" I stated as she sat on the stairs and I ran upstairs changing into some clothes and packed her some clothes then went downstairs as I helped her slip on some leggings.

I picked her up as she groaned in pain, I sat her in the car putting on her seatbelt and got in the drivers seat rushing her to the hospital. Once I got there and automatically the nurses took her away.

I walked with her as they had her in a stretcher. "Your wife is in labor so as soon as we get in the room we're going to give her an Epidural to ease her pain and she'll be giving birth in a couple of  hours" the doctor stated as I froze up.

I watched her whine as we got into her hospital room and I watched everyone set everything up. Y/N had to change into a hospital gown before she was hooked up.

I was just standing up looking at everything stuck I ain't know what to do. I only seen this type of shit in movies. I immediately called my mother letting her know Y/N was in the hospital in labor.

I called sterling and Tori then called Y/N's grandmother I was freaking out right outside her room. Steelo came and touched my shoulder as I placed my hands over my face. "Yo what the fuck what if I hurt her? What if I drop her?!" I asked as steelo chuckled

"You'll be fine" steelo said "she's going to have this baby in less than 24 hours am I ready?!" I asked looking at sterling,
"Let's talk" he stated as we walked off.

"How do I love her?!" I asked as steelo started laughing "Erik you got to chill, you love Y/N right?" He asked "yeah I won't let anything happen to her" I stated "then the love will come automatically don't stress over it you feel this way because it's your first baby, it will be alright trust me" he stated.

"Just don't pass out in there" he joked as I just looked at him. "I'm just kidding" he stated throwing his hands up in surrender.

"Geez if you tripping off this I don't know what you're going to do when you get married" sterling said as I shook my head.

"That's Y/N who's going to freak out" I stated and started going into a thought as steelo was talking.

✨Y/N✨

" Erik is not putting another damn baby in me" I said to tori groaning in pain holding onto my stomach crying

"Why are you crying?" She asked giggling "I'm scared T am I really ready?" I asked as she nodded "you've been taking care of sterling while me and steelo were gone and he's still intact" she joked as I looked at her.

"I'm just playing but you will be fine Y/N" she said as tears came from my eyes "I'm not giving him another one ever" I cried trying to stretch it out some.

It was like period cramps but 100 times worse. "I'm going to fuck Erik up" I said as tori laughed " it's too early just put a pillow in between your legs" she suggested as I did it but it didn't do anything.

"I swear if Erik comes in here I'm going the fuck off on him" I stated as tears left my eyes. The doctor came in the room as Steelo and Erik came in.

"You are in active labor meaning you need to start walking and switching positions your contractions will be 45 seconds to 60 seconds" the doctor started off.

"There's no need to cry I need you to relax while I check the dilation of your cervix" she said as tori and steelo left out the room and Erik stoof next to me.

He grabbed my hand rubbing it softly as the doctor was checking where I was and Erik gave a look.

I started laughing some "babe what is she doing?" He asked "you're 4cm once you get to 10cm it's time to deliver so start walking around and moving to help the labor and to take your mind off of everything" she said as I nodded and she walked out

I sat up slowly "next time we're using condoms I don't want to hear shit" I simply said.