10.

✨Erik✨

I took Y/N out to dinner before we did our plans for tonight. She needed to know that I'm here for her and not to hurt her.

She act like a girl can't cheat on her and do her dirty. I kept the same thing on and just braided my dreads back as Y/N was washing up in my bathroom.

The shower soon stopped and I heard her start singing "Boo'd up" by Ella mai and I was listening she sounded like an angel.

She soon came out the bathroom and I looked at her body "Erik they fit" she said looking at her body in the mirror.

"Yeah I see" I said biting my lip as she grabbed her phone off the charger. "I should beat your ass from yesterday I knew that water had to be your ass" she said as I chuckled. She walked out the room in front of me as my eyes were glued to her body.

"You going out like that?" She asked as I chuckled "what's wrong?" I asked " are they going to let you in with that?" She asked.

"I'm their king now what I say goes" I said as she giggled "alright king" she sarcastically said as I smirked

"I'm their king now what I say goes" I said as she giggled "alright king" she sarcastically said as I smirked. She then walked to me and got on her tippy toes as I felt her fixing something in my hair.

"There" she said smiling as I smiled "I'm starting to believe you feeling me" I said as she rolled her eyes "let's go Erik" she said as I followed.

We soon made it to the restaurant getting seated and looking at the menu. I watched as she was looking at her menu.

"You know that since you're king you're going to have to make good decisions"
Y/N said.

"I know that's why I want them to transport vibranium in the morning to the United States" I said as she looked at me.

" vibranium that stuff is powerful, I don't think the world is ready for that" she said as I looked at her.

"How you know about vibranium?" I asked curiously smirking at her. "College, I learned about it in history but they said that Wakanda and vibranium was a tall tail" she explained as our drinks came.

"Nah its real , i just want to help people out vibranium can liberate every persons problem and issues" I said as she placed her menu down.

"Instead of sending it to people who can do anything with it how about you set up out reach centers where people are abled to seek help?" She questioned as I thought about it.

"It's smarter because you won't have to worry about things happening around the world and we still come out on top because we have the technology that everybody else doesn't" She finished explaining.

"I might just do that" I said as she looked up at me "for real?" She asked confused as I nodded " Wow Erik is actually listening to someone" she said as I chuckled.

"Our other date is finally here" I said as
Y/N looked at me confused then turned.
"This ain't no date I came because I was hungry and you offered food" she said as I chuckled.

"Y/N meet Tatiana , Tatiana meet Y/N"
I said as Y/N moved over to me in the booth so Tatiana could sit with us.

"Hey" Tatiana said as Y/N smiled and did a wave I just nodded my head.
Y/N and Tatiana were talking and laughing as I placed my hand on Y/N's thigh.

My hands started moving up her thigh as she didn't budge but kept talking to Tatiana. I tugged at her panties some as she gripped my leg still talking to Tatiana.

I moved her panties to the side some rubbing her as I watched her bite her lip and smile at Tatiana. I felt her rub my leg.

"Will y'all excuse me I have to go to the bathroom" Tatiana said getting up as we smiled and watched her walk away then
Y/N gripped my arm.

"Stop" she said as I continued and stuck a finger in her wetness. "E-Erik" she moaned out as I thrusted my fingers into her as she laid her face on my arm moaning.

"You like this don't you?" I asked as she nodded and bit the sleeve to my robe some as I smirked.

"Speak when I talk to you" I said feeling her juices on my fingers "y-yes I like it" she said as grabbed her leg putting it on mine for more access.

"You like what?" I questioned as she moaned lowly trying not to be loud at our table.

"I-I like the way you finger me, Erik she's coming back soon" she moaned out. " I don't give a fuck, I would fuck you on this table and give everybody a show" I said
Picking up my pace as she moaned into my arm.

"You tight babygirl....... Damn" I said in a chuckle then licked her juices as she blushed and moved away from me some.

"Bring that ass back over here I ain't done" I said pulling her body back over to me as I kissed and Sucked on her neck.

"Erik not in public" she whined "I don't give a fuck" I growled against her neck
As she smelled like warm vanilla.

"We can leave her here while I take you back home" I said then looked at her as she looked back. "No you can fuck her I'll just get it licked then I'm going to bed" She said as I smacked my lips and smirked.

"I don't want her I want you and I always get what I want." I said in her ear
"I'm sorry to disappoint you but I don't care I'm going to do what I want, when I want and ain't nobody going to stop me" she said as I smirked.

"Let's go" I simply said grabbing her arm.