54.

✨Y/N✨

"Alright I'm full and can't see because you're covering my eyes, where are we going?" I asked giggling.

"Just keep walking" he said chuckling "okay keep your eyes closed he said then grabbed my hand. "Okay Open them" he stated.

I opened my eyes and looked around seeing myself in a studio. I smiled and started walking around. "How did you get a studio at one in the morning?" I asked

"It's reserved for you" he said as I looked around "I wanted to surprise you" he said taking my hand as We stepped into the booth.

"This was something I've been wanting to do once I started fighting" he stated handing me a book with songs I wrote just because.

"Baby why you wasting your money on me?" I asked in a giggle "Im not I want something I can play for our daughter" he said as I smiled "so put these on and you can start" he stated handing me a pair of beats by Dre headphones.

"Well which song?" I asked "I'll pick one and you'll pick two more" he stated as I nodded and I already knew which one I wanted. "Sing this one" he stated pointing and I named it "raindrops". It had a meaning to it, it was when I lost Erik's first child I was really upset but I used that sadness and made it into something.

Now that I'm pregnant I can let he or she know that when you weren't there I was torn and now that you are back nothings ever going to happen to you.

I placed on the head phones as Erik walked out watching me. He gave me a thumbs up as I giggled.

"When Raindrops fell down from the sky"
I started off.

"The day you left me.........an angel cried" I sung out. "Oh she cried"

"An angel cried"
I sung out rubbing my belly and smiled

"she cried" I finished off my little 30 second song as a tear fell from my eye and I wiped it.

Erik came in "you alright?" He asked as I nodded and wiped my tears. "Yeah I'm okay" I said as he looked at me.

"You'll tell me later?" He asked as I nodded and wiped my tears as we did our little handshake making me giggle.

The next song was about Erik and I this one had a beat he picked out to it.

"You, you love it how I move you
You love it how I touch you, my one when all is said and done, you'll believe God is a woman."

"And I , I feel after midnight a feeling that you can't fight, my one it lingers when we're done you'll believe God is a woman"

I started off then finished the song and did my last one called "breathin" it was about me getting into a relationship with Erik, getting pregnant, have a toddler running around, daily shit that goes on and how I needed to just breathe and relax because Erik loves me , everything is going to be fine and it was a song also for him and how he needed to relax sometimes not all the time he needed to jump up into certain situations he just needed to breathe .

I was finished and I walked out the booth sitting on the studio couch as the man was playing with the beat and music. Erik say next to me and smiled.

"What?" I asked "Apple Music?" He asked as I shook my head " no, noooo you said it was for the baby" I stated

"But those are some good ass songs even he said it" Erik said pointing to the guy as the guy agreed and I sighed. "Only one we can put out there." I said as I heard myself singing God is a woman.

"Use that one" Erik said as I stood up listening to it "that's me?" I asked the man on the sound board and computer as he nodded and smiled "Yo you serious?" I asked as Erik came next to me "yes that's you." He stated as I smiled.

"Can I hear raindrops?" I asked as the guy put it on and I smiled rubbing my belly. "You hear mommy?" I asked my belly as Erik rubbed my belly.

"You got some pretty good songs for an album" the guy stated as I shook my head "Oh no I'm okay" I stated smiling "well if you change your mind hit me up" he stated handing me two copies of the song.

I smiled and gave one to Erik "thank You" I stated smiling as him and Erik dapped up. "No problem" he said as we walked out.

"Pickles?" I asked him as he chuckled "Aight I'll take you to the store" he stated as we got in the car going to the store then went back to the hotel.

We walked into the room seeing Shuri knocked out on the couch with sterling in her arms. I smiled and shook my head.

I picked sterling up taking him in the room connected to ours laying him in the bed and left the door cracked. Erik woke Shuri up and we said our goodbyes to her then she left.

I was getting some chocolate ice cream as I heard my song being played. I turned with the spoon in my mouth.

"It's on Apple Music" he stated as I smiled "I doubt it's going to get any plays but that's okay because that song wasn't meant for everybody" I stated eating my ice cream. "Who was it for?" He asked as I turned on the TV.

"Listen and find out since that's your favorite one" I stated as he chuckled and kissed my lips. "Thank you baby" I said sitting my ice cream aside and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Your welcome" he stated pecking my lips.   He laid me down and started kissing my lips and neck. He wrapped my legs around his torso as I deepened the kiss.

"Daddy?" We heard as we looked and seen sterling rubbing his eyes as Erik got from on top of me then picked sterling up as I fixed myself and got up getting some pajamas.

"Did you have fun with your big cousin?" I asked him as he laid his head down on Erik's chest and nodded. I changed into a tank top and some leggings as Erik had on some basketball shorts on with no shirt on.

Sterling laid in the middle of our bed as Erik and I got on different sides of sterling. He went to sleep as I was watching tv.

"Hey tell me what was wrong at the studio" Erik said as I looked at him. "Raindrops was a song I made when I lost our first baby, believe it or not I went into depression because no matter how much I said I didn't want it I really did" I started off.

"It's me telling our baby I cried when you left but now your back and I won't ever let anything happen to you" I explained with a tear falling from my eyes as he wiped it and placed his hand on my stomach.

"Why you never told me you went into depression after that?" He asked "I was upset at you, I don't even know why and I was upset at myself because i let him hit on me and that I left you" I stated

"It honestly took us too long to get with each other and I'm sorry" I said looking at him as he kissed me "everything is done at certain times for a reason" he stated as I smiled.