72.

✨Y/N✨

After almost ten hours of hell I finally had our baby girl. Erik almost died when she came out. He got to clip the umbilical cord and then he dipped into the hallway and from what everyone's telling me he was crying.

Now he was in the room walking around with Jamaria. He finally placed her in the bassinet

Then came on the side of me kissing my head "you did good baby" he stated as I smiled "you okay you know you almost threw up, passed out and I heard you were crying in the hall" I stated laughing

"Who told you I was crying?" He asked with a little smile. "Steelo" I simply said as he laughed "I'm going to fight him" Erik stated as I laughed and he sat on the hospital bed next to me and looked at me smiling.

"What?" I asked "we did good" he said kissing my lips as I smiled "yeah she's beautiful and has a head full of hair" I said as he chuckled.

"The doctor said we should be released on Valentine's day" Erik said as I smiled "I guess you got your gift" I said as he was grinning and getting up to hold Jamaria once again.

"She's going to be tired of you" I joked as he was walking around talking to her. "I'm glad you got my looks instead of your mothers" he joked as I looked at him.

"That's okay because once I heal you ain't getting none" I teased sticking my tongue out as he looked at me.

There was a knock on the door as the doctor peeked in then came in. "All test results came back normal she's healthy and everything is okay we just want to hold you guys here over the three days to make sure you two are okay, no sex for at least six weeks." The doctor stated as I looked at Erik.

"And congratulations we just need you two to sign her birth certificate and I'll be out your way" she said going to get the documents we needed.

"What if I don't sign the birth certificate?" Erik asked as I looked at him. "Keep fucking with me Erik" I warned as he chuckled. "I'm just asking" he stated kissing her head.

"I'm never ever talking to you again, I'm leaving and you ain't got to worry about me" I simply said then grabbed my phone "Jamaria mommy made you a song" I said looking for the song that I was telling them to drop today and then my album should be released the end of this week.

I sat the phone down as the song played I sung to her as she was sleep sucking on her pacifier.

Erik took a picture of her and I while I was singing. There was a knock on the door as Erik got it revealing his mother with hella balloons and the family following behind her.

"Oh my gosh she's so precious!" Tiffany squealed as I smiled. "Awwww!" Tori cooed smiling at her."Damn I'm glad you get your looks from your mother because your dad is one ugly motherfucka'" sterling stated as Erik looked at him.

"Yo what's up?" Erik asked as they laughed "she's gorgeous" will said as
I smiled "thank you" I said "no one post her up on any social media" Erik stated.

"For what y'all not Beyoncé and Jay Z" jasmine said as I giggled "because she doesn't need to be on there" I started off "it's something's we just need to enjoy not the whole world" I said.

"Sis about to have twins next and bounce back like Beyoncé" tori said as I giggled "not Twins" I said laughing.

"So is everyone abled to get out I have to talk to Y/N about something" jasmine said as Erik gave her a look "no" he stated as he sat on the hospital bed next to me.

"Can you get me some food please? I'm hungry" I whined looking at him as he chuckled then kissed my lips "what you want?" He asked.

"I want some Wendy's" I said as he nodded putting on his coat. "Steelo let's go" he said as steelo gave him a look "she asked you not me" he said as I laughed. "Man come on" Erik said as steelo huffed handing me Jamaria as I giggled and Tiffany took her from me.

They left out the room as will also tagged along with him and everyone looked at me. "So word around the street is Erik's going to propose to you Valentine's Day" she said as I automatically got butterflies.

"Huh?" I asked "Erik is going to propose and from what it sounds, it's about to be a big rock on your hand" she said as I smiled and waved her off .

"Girl he's trying to propose you not happy?" She asked "y'all play too much that's the problem Erik talks about marriage but I know he's playing we prank each other all the time he knows you be listening on his conversations" I explained shrugging whole situation off.

"Y/N I am so serious" she stated as I laughed "I doubt that we just had Jamaria and he's boxing he's not thinking about marriage" I stated

✨Erik✨

"Yo this shit nice" steelo said looking at the picture of the ring as I nodded "yeah but I think jasmine knows about me proposing" I stated looking over at steelo as we waited in the drive through line at Wendy's.

"She does your mother and her was just talking about it yesterday" will said as I sighed.

"I want it to be a surprise" I said "so don't do it Valentine's Day let months go by just to throw her off because you know she's telling Y/N" steelo stated as I nodded.

"You sure she's ready?" Steelo asked as I nodded. "Yeah it's a good time because we just had Jamaria" I said "now are you thinking with your head or your dick?" Will asked "because marriage isn't easy make sure you're ready for this to be with her you two are still young but make sure she's everything do not waste her time" will stated as I listened.

"Periodt!" Steelo said in a girly ass voice as we laughed. "No son I'm being for real if you're going to hurt her then don't do it, because I actually love Y/N you fuck her over it's me and you in the ring" will stated as I chuckled.

"I love her will, I would do anything for her, if I didn't love her or cared she wouldn't be having my first" I said stating facts.

"That's true because he messed with a lot of girls but this is the first time I've seen him happy like this" steelo said backing me up.

"That's a woman not a girl" will stated "yeah correct yourself" I said to steelo. "Propose to her when you're ready not because you feel like you have too" will said.

"Im ready" I said looking at the ring on my phone again smiling.

"We'll make sure you know her ring size unlike when I did your mother" will said in a chuckle. "I already got it, I just have to figure out when I'm going to do it and how" I said getting our food and driving back to the hospital.

I went in the room seeing Jamaria sleep in her bassinet everyone was starting to leave as Y/N and I started eating. "You need to do something about this head" she said grabbing my hair some as I chuckled.

"I might rock the braids again for a bit" I said as she smiled "you not cute" she said hitting me with a pillow as I chuckled.

"I'll braid it up once I'm done eating" she said as I smiled eating.

"We need to talk" she said as my smile automatically dropped "about what?" I asked.....