58.

✨Erik✨

I walked in seeing Y/N cuddled up with her grandmother laughing as I smiled walking deeper into the living room.
She finally looked up and smiled at me. "Hey baby how was your workout?" She asked as I bent down to kiss her lips. "It was straight" I stated handing her some roses as she smiled.

"Oh that's sweet" her grandmother said as I smiled Y/N got up putting her roses in a vase then came back into the living room.

"Thank you" Y/N said hugging me as I kissed her head and she sat next to me.
"So whose ass we beating next?" Her grandmother asked rubbing her hands together.

"I'm going for Ricky's big mouth" I stated as Y/N looked at me. "William said you good to do it?" She asked as I waved him off. "I'm fighting him not William" I said as Y/N nodded slowly before getting up and going upstairs.

"Erik I need to let you know something" Y/N's grandmother said as I looked at her. "Promise me you won't tell Y/N" she said as I nodded.

"I've been diagnosed with cancer and I'm entering stage two" she started off as I moved closer to her.

"I need to let her know, you're still early we can get the treatment for y-" she cut me off. "Baby, we can get all the treatment but that doesn't mean it's going to work I need you to take care of her and I'm praying I get to see my great grandchild before I do go" she stated

"I have to help you, let me help you" I stated as she sighed "we can help you with the therapy everything and anything you need" I stated as she nodded.

"Yes but Y/N cannot know, she's already been through too much and she's not fully over her mother I cannot put this on her too just make sure she does her album" she explained as I nodded.

"Now go upstairs because I think she's pissed" she said in a little laugh and I chuckled going up the stairs to the room Y/N and I share.

She was sitting in front of the large mirror just staring as I walked in and sat next to her on the floor. "Are you serious about Ricky this time ?" She asked as I nodded "yeah the fight's this weekend in Miami " I said as she sighed.

"I know you can fight but this man is on steroids taking shots everyday and you really want to chance that?" She asked

"Y/N I can handle it you don't think I can?" I asked "it's not that I don't think you can , I just want for you to be safe and you to come back home to your family and me." She stated looking at me as  I looked at her and kissed her lips.

"I'm making sure I come back home to y'all" I said as I held her. "I'm stopping the fight myself if it gets out of hand" she stated as I chuckled and she looked at me.

She kissed my lips then climbed onto of me deepening the kiss as I kissed back gripping her butt. She took off my shirt and continued to kiss my lips.

She pulled away as I looked at her " we
Need to sit down and talk about something" I stated in all seriousness sliding her off my lap and getting up as I helped her up.

"What?" She asked confused sitting on the bed as I was about to tell her about her grandmother but it was hard to tell her everything was good for Y/N besides me fighting Ricky. I didn't want to give her bad news about her grandmother.

"You good?" She asked confused still as I nodded "uh yeah I just think you need to make an album" I said scratching the back of my neck.

"I still don't know about an album" she stated "those three songs two of them are already hits on Apple music and now Is on the radio and tidal" I stated

"Radio and tidal?" She asked confused "yes William and I heard both songs on our way to the gym" I stated smiling as she faintly smiled.

"Tidal? Like jay Z Beyoncé shit?" She asked as I pulled it up showing her she smiled.

"That's crazy I didn't even want to become a singer I wanted to be a doctor work with kids I just wrote songs because of how i felt and went through" she stated as I hugged her "you know paths change?" I asked kissing her head as she placed her forehead on my chest.

"Y/N stop worrying about Ricky I promise I will handle him" I said as she sighed and wrapped her arms around my neck before kissing me.

I kissed back "baby I don't want you too but I know you are, so just beat him and make it home please?" She asked as I nodded and we did our handshake.

I had nothing to worry about this nigga on steroids he can die at anytime besides I'm Erik what nigga really about to beat my crazy ass.

"I'm going to go start on dinner" she said before getting on her tippy toes kissing my cheek. I watched as she walked out and I grabbed my phone looking for treatment places for Y/N's grandmother.