18.

✨Erik✨

I was getting dressed for dinner tonight with T'Challa and all of them. They seemed there for me so I was cool with it. It was kind of weird because no one was ever really there for me. Once I sprayed cologne on myself I needed for my hair to look some what decent but Y/N was getting ready I took the braids out and went to knock on her door.

"Hold on" she said then came to the door in a robe. "Oo that head of yours" she said as I walked in her room.

"Can you braid down my hair please?" I asked as she told me to sit down. She started putting things in my hair and started braiding it down. "You ever thought about cutting it?" She asked "nah last time it was cut was when I was little ever since then I've been growing it out and getting little cuts here and there"
I explained as I felt her pull my head back softly as she was looking me in my face.

"You would look nice with your hair cut" she said as I smirked "you saying I look cute?!" I asked as she rolled her eyes and went back to braiding my hair.

"Well You aren't ugly" she said as I smirked. "You're decent" she said as I looked at her "Nah you can't even lie I'm fine as hell" I boasted.

"Arrogant ass" she mumbled "what?" I asked "You're done" she said as I turned seeing her smiling "I heard what you said" I stated looking at her as I got up.

"You really about to wear the sun glasses to dinner?" She questioned as I nodded

"no" she simply said walking up to me and  taking them off. "What's wrong with them?" I asked "nigga ain't no sun out in the house it ain't even out outside" she said as I chuckled.

"Plus you're eating dinner, now get out so I can finish getting ready" she stated pushing me out.

I went downstairs talking to T'Challa
"I hope you are prepared to be the leader of Wakanda and pick the right woman next to you" he said as I just nodded.

"Yeah she's dope and we have a vibe on the same page" I explained as he smiled and nodded. We nearly be trying to kill each other.

"Go check on her while I get Shuri and my mother" T'Challa said as I walked away going upstairs. I knocked on Y/N's door as she opened it.

I was lost for words just looking down at her "What Erik?" She asked stepping out her room. "You ready?" I asked as she nodded.

I grabbed her hand as she tried to snatch it away but my aunt called me. I held onto her hand as she held onto mine. "At least smile" I said as she cheesed sarcastically making me laugh.

"Stop playing so we can get this over with" I said as she stopped and placed a smile on her face. We finally made it down stairs as my aunt smiled at Y/N automatically greeting her in a big hug as Shuri did the same.

"I'm Romonda and that is my son and daughter T'Challa and Shuri" she said as Y/N smiled and hugged back.

"This is Y/N my girlfriend" I said smiling as Y/N looked over to me then rolled her eyes a bit. Steelo and Tori came down introducing themselves.

"Nice to meet you" my aunt said to Y/N then we all sat down at the huge dinning room table as everyone was talking Besides Y/N and I , I decided to compliment her.

"You look pretty" I whispered as she smirked. "Suck my dick, you didn't think I could be classy and sexy" she whispered back "I don't need to show skin or anything to have a man at my feet, you should know that" she whispered before drinking her glass of wine as I smirked.

"So where did you two meet?" My aunt asked as Y/N and I looked at each other. "We met at the store, I was trying some shoes on and he kept looking at me then finally came up to me and started a conversation" she said taking over as I just smiled and agreed then started rubbing my hand on Y/N's thigh.

I felt her dig her nails into my hand. I looked up seeing sterling and tori looking at us weird.

My hands traveled up her dress as I rubbed her clit automatically causing her to lift her drink up to her face.

I thrusted my fingers into her as she rubbed my hand softly trying to move it as I watched her squirm some hearing low moans from her mouth.

She looked over at me as I smirked "can I say something?" I said to the table interrupting everyone from talking as her juices came onto my fingers and I stood up eyeing her while licking my fingers smirking.

"We've been together for a minute and I want You to marry me" I said getting on one knee as Y/N glared at me placing a fake smile on her face while others were cheering and waiting on Y/N's answer.

"Yes!" Y/N said standing up and wrapping her arms around my neck bringing me closer to her. "I'm going to fucking kill you" she whispered in my ear then smiled at me as I smiled back and I kissed her lips as she soon kissed back.

She then pulled away as we just looked at each other clueless of what we just did. Tori and steelo were still confused on so many levels.

Soon dinner was over and Y/N practically dragged me upstairs closing the door behind us.

"Erik I thought it was just me signing some damn papers to be your "wife" why are we doing all of this?!" She asked "chill it's just to make it look realistic" I said

"You're king I don't understand why you need to make anything realistic to them, if you was doing all of this why didn't you just find a fucking girl and fall in love with her Erik?!" She asked

"Because not any fucking girl can have my heart" I stated as she sighed "what are we going to do because I'm not putting on no fucking veil and white dress to get married, you better step up and say something" she stated.

"If I say it you going to do it anyway , because you owe me" I stated walking up to her as her back hit the wall.

"You about as dumb as this dumb ass plan, the fuck we going to do when they start asking for babies?! Because you do realize that's next" she said.

"We'll figure something out trust me" I said as she pinched the bridge of her nose.
"Whatever But keep your hands to yourself nigga before I slap the shit out of you" Y/N said as I smirked.

There was a knock on the door as she looked at me. "Who?" I asked as I kept my eyes on her.

"It's me and tori" steelo said as I walked and let them in. "Y/N what the fuck was that?!" Tori asked her automatically.

"Shush the shit not even real, none of this is real it's all an act so we can stay here, even though I'm ready to beat Erik's ass about this we don't really have a choice" Y/N explained.

"I already made it clear I don't want no man , husband or kids so we're going to have a little falling out, a disagreement" Y/N started off.

"The night before the wedding Someone cheats on someone" she simply said smirking.