63.

✨Y/N✨

I woke up to the Erik's side of the bed empty my body was feeling drained but I know I better get up before my grandmother come in this bitch wondering why I'm still in bed. Besides Tiffany wanted sterling today so I was going to drop him off and go to the studio.

I grabbed my phone calling Erik he answered on the second ring "good morning baby" he stated as I smiled "good morning where did you go?" I asked getting out of bed picking out something to wear.

"I'm at the gym I texted you,  but I got you something" he stated as I whined "Erik stop buying me things" I stated "well I'll take the shit back then" he said as I laughed.

"It's out of love and appreciation Y/N just take it, it's downstairs in the kitchen" he said as I sighed throwing on my robe going downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen seeing roses on the island and a gift bag I grabbed the bag taking the tissue paper out and pulled out a frame with a picture of me and him.

"Did you see it?" He asked in a chuckle as I just looked at it and tears started to form. "Erik I'm beating your ass when I see you" I stated and hung up.

I stared at the picture, This is all surreal and I'm getting scared as fuck like I'm kind of wondering where's the old me and old Erik at the motherfucka's who used to yell at each other because one was jealous over something the other did and the ones who threaten each other almost every minute.

I mean we still threaten each other but not like how when we first met. It's crazy now I'm having my very first kid and also his very first that I thought I couldn't produce and we're also taking care of our godson shit is crazy.

He's also personal with our relationship as far as social media Which is also another bonus to him. We have pictures of each other and everybody knows we're together  But our problems is never on social media never talked about in interviews and I respect that , this man is barely on Instagram and doesn't have a tweet yet on twitter.

We talked about this back in Wakanda about him loving me but I ain't think he meant like this. I get roses almost every month. I ain't get roses from nobody ever.

And I hate it because I don't know what he wants in return. I love him I support him and I make sure he's straight and he can talk to me but it's hard finding something he wants that's why I don't want him buying me things.

Its almost as if he's my best friend I play with him and y'all to him like I did with tori. He's got my back I got his, you talk shit about me you talking shit about him.

And out of everything it don't matter how mad he gets and how frustrated he is with me or anything he never called me out my name, disrespected me nor has he ever placed his hands on me and this deep in a relationship people start showing their true colors.

I looked back in the gift bag seeing a velvet box and I took it out then opened it seeing a bracelet. I sighed sat at the island just looking at everything as tears came out. It was either the hormones or I'm tripping.

"Baby what you crying for?" My grandmother asked "I don't know" I stated as I pointed to everything placing my head back in my hands crying. She rubbed my back.

"He is cute, if you don't want him I'll take him for myself" she stated as I looked at her "no" I stated as she laughed and wiped my tears. "Stop crying with your baby ass, if you think this is a lot you haven't seen anything yet, he loves you clearly a lot, and from what I see he would do anything for you" my grandmother stared off.

She sat next to me as I looked at her "that's how your grandfather was until he passed he only had eyes for me and was my best friend and it was a wonderful marriage, i see the quality in you two, we had our ups and downs but we got over them and was happy and I see God blessing you with the same thing" she explained as I smiled.

"I understand you crying out of happiness but baby you haven't seen anything" she stated before hugging me "now go get ready and I'll take sterling over to Tiffany's she said kissing my head.

I went upstairs getting ready and soon was finished

I went downstairs walking out and locking the house up I got in the car and went to the studio

I went downstairs walking out and locking the house up I got in the car and went to the studio. I slowly walked in hearing one of my songs being played and the producer bumping his head to the song along with Pharrell?!

I closed the door as the song paused and they turned around "hi Y/N right?" Pharrell asked with his hand out as I nodded and shook his hand. "Yes, what's going on?" I asked as he chuckled.

"I just wanted to talk about you, your song is being played everywhere and it's on the charts I wanted to ask can I help produce this album" he stated smiling as I smiled brightly, I mean it's Pharrell the man who was in "lemon" with Rihanna and that shit was hot.

"Yeah I've been thinking on like the type of beats I wanted like a dreamy type because what I'm going through it feels like it's all a dream" I explained as he smiled "I actually made something you might like" he stated getting on the soundboard as I listened and I had the perfect lyrics to go with it.

He stopped it as I smiled "I actually have a couple of beats we could use on this album" he stated as I nodded as my phone started ringing and I answered it.

"Y/N get over here ASAP it's Erik" jasmine panicked "hold on what happened?!" I asked "just come" she said freaking out and hanging up as I begun to freak out.

"I'm sorry I got to go" I stated "no it's okay i actually got to go also" Pharrell stated as I basically ran out the studio building going into the car doing 80 all the way to Tiffany's.

I walked in the house "yo what's going on?!" I asked as I seen Tiffany standing in front of Erik as he sat on the stairs with his head low.

"Erik was jumped Y/N" Tiffany stated. "Erik? the fuck you mean? Who jumped you Erik?!" I asked as he looked up at Tiffany.

"Oh hell no, Erik you know I will beat someone's ass who did it? Pregnant or not I will whoop someone's ass they bringing the old Y/N out I will kill a nigga" I stated as Erik started laughing

"What's funny?!" I asked as Tiffany started laughing. He wiped his eye "it's just make up chill " he stated as everyone came out laughing as I looked at him.

"That's not funny" I stated trying to pull away from him but he grabbed my waist. "It's not funny, I really thought someone did that to you" I said placing my head in my hands.

"Yo who's prank was this?" I asked as everyone looked at Erik and I started hitting him playfully. "You play too much I was about to call up my connections" I stated "what you mean?" Erik asked laughing "don't worry about all that just know i got connections" I stated.

"You really get on my nerves" I said as he chuckled kissing my cheek. "So you hung up on me and said you're going to beat my ass" he stated "we'll talk about it when we get home.

"Princess ain't going to be much talking" he stated with a smirk.