65.

✨Y/N✨

I was out at the mall with jasmine as I pushed sterling around. "So Jamaria?" She asked as I nodded "that's cute" she squealed rubbing my stomach as I laughed.

"Yeah her daddy picked it out" I said cheesing "mmm about his big headed ass" she started off as I giggled "what?" I asked.

"Have y'all started you know thinking about tying the knot?" She asked as I giggled. "No first off how do you feel about him?" Jasmine asked as I smiled.

"That's my baby I would do anything for him, I don't like when people do him dirty or speak down on him try him none of that. He told me a lot of things about his ex and if that bitch was alive I would fuck her up" I said in all seriousness.

"Yeah I love him it took a minute with us playing around and me being scared to love again but I do love him" I explained smiling as jasmine smiled.

"So what if he were to propose to you?" Jasmine asked "I don't know Erik proposing?" I asked kind of uneasy as she laughed "yeah I see the way he looks at you and how you two interact with each other it's cute" she said as I shrugged.

"Erik proposing though? I can't see him doing that we talk about it but he just be asking questions I don't even think he's ready to be with me forever" I said brushing it off some.

"I don't know sis you two cute, he doesn't look at other girls the way he looks at you too be honest he's mean to them" jasmine said as I giggled.

"I'm being serious he dead ass be curving bitches" she said as I laughed "that's how it all starts and one day he might want to wander I don't know" I started off

"Erik's too smart to cheat on you he knows what's at home waiting for him and if that's the case he doing way better than offset nigga was cheating on cardi way before they were married" she stated as I laughed.

"Don't compare my baby to no offset that's two different personalities, but i don't believe he'll cheat I believe we would fall off due to like stupid shit like a man trying to talk to me" I stated

"So that's when you two need to sit down and talk" jasmine said "all I'm saying is you two are perfect for each other you two are cute not too lovey Dovey but people know you two fuck with each other" she explained.

"Oh we real lovey dovey at home" I said smirking as she laughed "girl shut up" she stated "but I think y'all should tie the knot and have more babies!" She squealed as I smiled.

"I still don't think he would propose" I stated laughing "well if he did what would you say?" She asked as I blushed.

"Stop blushing and answer the question, if he got on his knees right now in front of you what would you say to him?" Jasmine asked.

"Let me suck your dick" I simply said as she laughed but I was for real I haven't gave him head yet but that would be the day. Hell and I'd give him head the next morning because he not once asked me or bugged me for head and still was loyal.

"I'm dead ass sucking his dick where ever we at" I said as she laughed "what would be the answer dummy" she said still laughing.

"I would say yes" I started off "then suck him up period and it's kind of hard going so long without doing it to him because he deserves it" I whined the last part.

"Okay ew he's still my brother" she said as I laughed "swallow all his kids fuck you mean" I stated as she groaned loudly making me laugh. "Okay so dark skin homie that showed up to Erik's boxing tournament" jasmine started off.

"T'Challa?" I asked as she nodded "yes my Hershey's kiss, he single?" Jasmine asked as I giggled.

"He's your cousin in a way and no I think he with some girl named Nakia" I said as she nodded "that don't mean Nakia can't be removed from the picture and trust me he was looking at this" jasmine stated body rolling as I giggled.

"He's your cousin I'm going to need you to bring it down" I said "says the one sucking her boyfriend up on the spot" she said as I giggled.

"Shut up and let's go please?" I asked as we walked into a baby store. We walked around looking as my phone rung it was a FaceTime call from Erik as I answered it.

"First off where you going looking like that?" I asked as he just looked at me

"Don't worry about all of that" he stated as I stopped "Erik I will reach through this phone and choke the hell out of you" I stated.

"I was coming to meet your big headed ass at the mall but now when I see you it's on fucking sight" he said as I laughed.

"Hey it is what it is when I beat your ass keep that same energy fam" I said "like I said ain't going to be much talking when I see you" he said as I tried not to laugh.

"What you going to do?" I asked laughing "first I'm going to kiss you because I ain't see you all day then you better post up" he said as I smiled.

"It's been a good four hours since you've seen me, I don't think that's all day" I said as he stuck his tongue out at me.

"It feels like forever!" He exaggerated. "Alright shut up with the lovey dovey shit" I stated. "See Princess now I'm beating your ass period" he stated "alright keep that same energy" I stated hanging up on him laughing.

I was looking at some more outfits as I felt someone wrap their hand around my throat from behind.

He grabbed my waist pressing my ass against him as I bit my lip "don't ever keep your back turned" he whispered in my ear as I giggled then let me go laughing.

I turned "Ooo daddy that turned me on" I said as he chuckled and kissed my lips. "What was all the shit you were talking?" I asked taking my lips from his.

"See when I'm not in your face you do this" I started off making talking signals with my hands "but when I'm in your face you don't never want to post up" I said clapping in his face getting on my tippy toes.

"What good?" He asked as he hit the woah making me laugh. "Look at this" I said showing him some outfits as he placed his hand in my face walking pass me and started talking to sterling. 

"Your big headed mother got you in this dumb thing real men walk" he stated taking sterling out the stroller.

"Put your hand in my face like that again" I threatened and pinched his butt making him jump some. "Mmm baby I like that" he moaned out as I burst out laughing he's a whole joke.

"Ooooo baby please?" He asked as I turned around

"Oh that's cute for who Jamaria or sterling?" I asked "Me the fuck?! Footlocker right across from here" he stated trying to be funny

"Mmmm let me think about it...... NOPE!" I said as he smacked his lips laughing. "Nah but these are fye for lil man" he said getting the Nike box putting the shoes back in the box.

"You trying to make a video in the Apple store?" He asked as I laughed "what type of video?" I asked "I mean shiiiittt it's up to you" he said smirking as I laughed.

"Nah I'll save that one for after my pregnancy" I said as he smirked