74.

✨Y/N✨

I was finally home steelo and Tori helped me get settled in since I made Erik go to the gym to practice. I was holding Jamaria as I was admiring the flowers Cardi sent to the house.

I was thinking about having Erik put them in her room later

I was thinking about having Erik put them in her room later. I posted the picture of the flowers on Instagram and placed my phone down.

It was Valentine's Day and I did get a Happy Valentines from everyone but Erik but I'm sure he remembers just didn't get the chance to tell me yet.

I started breast feeding Jamaria and was thinking about dinner and everything tonight I didn't even get to get Erik's shoes from the store. "I am like the worst fucking girl friend" I groaned then grabbed my phone calling tori to ask can she pick up the shoes for me from the store.

I was kind of curious to see if he was going to propose today because jasmine boosted my head some and I was even almost anxious. The door rung as I slowly got up walking to the door.

I opened it seeing tori with numerous of shopping bags walking through the door looking like she was out of breathe as I giggled.

"Damn you must really love you some Erik" she said placing the bags on the ground as I giggled.

"Yeah" I said taking Jamaria off my boob placing her back in her bassinet. "You got some more gifts at the door step" she said as I smiled. "From who I already got a big ass thing of flowers" I stated walking outside seeing some boxes and bags.

I brought them in and started opening them up. It was an outfit, a diaper bag and baby shoes for Jamaria from cardi.

"This girl rolling in money already and she only been here for three days" tori joked as I laughed

"This girl rolling in money already and she only been here for three days" tori joked as I laughed. "She's spoiled already" I said shaking my head.

"Oh bitch you got a gift from Sean carter , and Beyoncé knowles Carter "The Carter's" Tori said reading the big box as I laughed.

"Stop playing" I said looking at everything Jamaria was getting. "I'm not playing" she said pushing the box over to me as I looked at it. "Oh shit" I said "what do you think it is?" She asked as I shrugged looking at the box.