34.

✨Y/N✨

Erik woke me up as soon as we landed, "wake up princess" he softly said as my eyes fluttered open. It was nice and sunny out here. I slowly got up as he had my things in his hands walking off the plane and I followed.

We soon made it to the palace and I caught tori off guard. She looked at me from the steps was about to walk off then looked at me again as she started screaming then ran down the stairs.

I giggled as she picked me up "girl I missed you!" She squealed putting me down. "I missed you too!" I squealed seeing lil sterling in his onesie running towards the door as steelo chased him.
Lil sterling lifted his hands up as I picked him up.

"Hi aunties baby" I squealed and kissed his chubby cheeks. "Where am I going to take you tomorrow we going to go to the movies get some ice cream everything" I said to him as I tickled him making him giggle.

"Oh I meant to show you this" tori said putting her hand out as I looked at it then back at her. "Y'all getting married?!" I questioned confused. "Yeah in a couple of weeks" steelo stated.

"Why are you two just now telling me?!" I asked "we wanted it to be a surprise" tori laughed off. "Well it's a surprise" I said then went back to playing with lil sterling.

"So there's this kick back tonight and I think we should go for your first night back." Tori suggested.

"Yeah but where's little man going?" I questioned "we have a nanny" she said as I giggled and shook my head. "Well let me get some sleep before this party I'm still sleepy from the flight here" I said as she nodded and Erik helped me up to my room.

"Thanks" I said "no problem I'll be back I got something to go do" he stated as I nodded and he walked out closing the door behind him.

I fell face first onto the bed then soon curled up going to sleep. About an hour later my phone dinged which took me out of a nice ass dream. Erik texted me as I opened it.

Erik: I'm back princess

He texted as I smiled then placed my head back in the pillow. I heard the door open as I smiled and started acting like I was sleep.

"You ain't sleep" he said as I giggled and he hit me with the pillow sitting next to me on the bed.

I finally sat up looking at him as he flashed a pose scrunching his face and flexing his muscles as I laughed.

"You look alright" I said laying my head back in the pillow trying to get comfortable but Erik nudged me. "You don't like it?" He asked as I sighed "Erik why does it matter what I think" I stated turning around in the bed facing the opposite way from him as he sighed.

"Because I like you Y/N I want to impress you and do stupid things with you, I love when you're around" he stated as I smiled in my pillow.

He got up walking out the room as I sat up thinking about everything.
_____________________________
Later on today I started getting ready for some kickback Kaylah wanted all of us to go to. I was straightening out my hair then did my makeup placing my outfit on.

I sprayed some perfume on then went out the room heading downstairs

I sprayed some perfume on then went out the room heading downstairs. "Uh ohhhhh back again!" Tori sung as I flipped my straight boxes that went passed my butt.

"Looking like a whole meal" she said as I turned in a circle. "I'm trying to get a dance" tori said as I laughed "I only do that on the weekends because Ghats my side hustle" I joked placing my hands on the wall dipping Low twerking some as Erik walked in seeing me and I fell straight on my butt.

"You good?" He asked helping me up as I nodded "she's doing her Saturday night job." Tori joked "mmm okay" Erik said looking away from me.

We made it to the party as Demetrius was there and so was Layla. Layla was all over Erik as I glared at them from the other side of the party.

"You alright?" Demetrius asked as I nodded "yeah" I said placing on a fake smile. "What's been going on with you lately since you've been MIA?" He asked as I smiled.

"Nothing working and now I'm back" I shouted over the music as "tempo" by Chris brown started playing.

"Want to go dance?" He asked as I was kind of iffy. "I promise I won't bite" he said as I smiled and walked off with him going to dance.

It was a friendly dance and slowly we begun to get closer and closer to each other. My back was against his chest as his hands slowly made it to my waist and as we grind to the beat.

I felt his package on my butt as I bit my lip. "I'm going to get something to drink" I stated as I turned and looked at him.
"Aight" he said looking down at me.

I went to get some juice and curio mixed feeling a presence behind me. I turned and seen Layla annoying ass got an attitude already.

"Can you hurry the fuck up? You see I'm trying to get back to your man-oops I meant mine" she stated with an annoying ass laugh.

I threw my alcohol in her face including the plastic cup and slapped the shit out of her. "Shawty I don't give a fuck about you and that nigga fucking he was never mine to begin with so leave me the hell alone stupid bitch" I stated before slapping her again as she looked at me in disbelief.

I walked around her pissed Erik stood by the bathroom as I tried to get by to go in but he grabbed my hand. "Yo where's that bitch that slapped you lay?" We heard as I whipped around seeing like four niggas.

"I'm right here what's good you can get this smoke too Bitch" I said. As Erik looked at them. "Who the fuck you calling a bitch?" He Asked.

"Nah he cool with D don't mess with him but this bitch right here beat her ass" Layla said as I tied my hair up and lunged to hit her in her face successfully as Erik pulled me back.

"Yo control that bitch!" Layla stated "I got your bitch you stupid ass cunt" I stated as I went to go lunge for her again and she jumped. Erik pushes me into the small bathroom.