CHAPTER SIXTEEN.

"I wasn't aware you liked men too" are the words out of Yoongi mouth as Namjoon walks into the house. His son is nowhere to be seen, so the officer assumes Taehyung must be sleeping in his room. Which makes sense, because it's past midnight.

"I dont. He's roofied."

"....."

"OK, that kinda came out wrong. I mean, this is Tae's teacher and I saw him at the club and he was roofied so I decided to bring him here. For safety."

"...Right."

"Do you maybe want to help me?"

Yoongi shrugs and walks away, leaving Namjoon to let out a long sigh before continuing to drag the tall man across his living room so he can dump the man on his couch. He'd never admit it out loud, but his arms are trembling now in fatigue. God, he's out of shape.

"Alright, since you're here, I'm gonna go," Yoongi says as he comes back into the living room with an apple in his hand. Namjoon figures Yoongi's been raiding his kitchen again.

"Thanks for taking care of Tae."

"No problem," Yoongi replies and then takes a small bite of it before turning on his heels and making his way out the door. Namjoon positions Seokjin's limbs so that they are more comfortable and retrieves an extra blanket from his closet to drape over the sleep unconscious man. Namjoon knows about the potential effects of mixing Rohypnol with alcohol, and he's definitely got a whiff of strong liquor on the teacher's breath in the club. He quickly checks to make sure the man's still breathing properly and then sneaks into his son's room, just to make sure Taehyung is sound asleep. He kisses his son's forehead and tucks him in before retreating to the living room.

He gets a glass of water ready and sets it on the coffeetable before sitting by the sleeping figure. He's going to stick around just a bit longer to make sure the man's OK before he goes to the bedroom. He sits and sits, staring at the man's face. Up close and not being flustered, Namjoon is finally starting to see what Kim Seokjin looks like.

Kim Seokjin is beautiful. He doesn't necessarily have to be gay to see it. His milky smooth complexion serves as the perfect foundation for his dainty nose, long lashes, classically beautiful almond shaped eyes and ridiculously pouty, full lips that somehow remain so pink without any makeup. Or is there? Namjoon stares at the the set of lips curiously before daring to swipe a finger across it. He checks his fingertip to see that there is indeed nothing on it. Wow, so the man was just given those lips? That doesn't seem fair...

Namjoon turns around and sits with his back against the couch. It feels strange having someone other than himself and his son sleeping in the house. People have come in to babysit Taehyung, but they always left before sleep time. It had been just the two of them. He would tuck Tae in, kiss him good night and then wake up the next day to have shitty breakfast together, because even after years of being a single dad, he hadn't mastered cooking even the simplest of meals.

What should he make for breakfast tomorrow? Cereal is always on the table (he's got boxes of different ones in the cabinet). He's pretty sure there's both milk and orange juice in the fridge. What else...OK, so he can cook up some eggs. He should be able to manage that without burning the pan again. What else. Toast. There should be some bread left. That's good. Oh and fruits....apples...what else....

Namjoon is jolted awake by a loud noise that he later finds out is actually from a living human being. He looks around frantically, his shoulders ready and his hands getting ready to arrest somebody, but he only ends up to find Seokjin staring at him in horror with only a blanket covering his otherwise naked body.