CHAPTER FIVE.

Now, Yoongi may be small, but he's feared among many, not only because of his general cutthroat attitude, but also because of his physical capabilities.

While Jungkook, Jackson and Hongbin look like they live off protein shakes, Yoongi's slim but agile, enabling him to catch just about anyone on feet. Plus, Yoongi's got some mad martial arts skills that comes in handy when dealing with men twice his size. Lastly, he knows no fear. He lost that with all his fucks years back.

Yoongi knows that, as a man of law, he's not supposed to hit another person first, but hey, no one is looking, and this counts as an emergency right? So he sprints deeper into the alley, jumps at least his height in air and procedes to just drop kick the asshole right in his side.

The burly man flies off, crashing into a pile of trash that's been lined up to be taken away, and he lets out a string of colorful words that Yoongi snorts at. The officer approaches the figure still on the ground and scrunches his nose in disgust as the sharp stench of cheap alcohol assaults him. One of those, huh?

"You're under arrest for attempted rape," Yoongi drawls out lowly before flipping the man over with his feet and handcuffing him in a single, swift movement. He pulls his phone out and dials Seungcheol's number to have the big sack of turd be taken away to the station.

Figuring the drunk criminal isn't getting up anytime soon, Yoongi goes to the figure still huddled against the alleyway. It's not until he's much closer that he sees that it wasn't a woman. It's actually a man with his knees drawn to his chest and clutching desperately at his torn shirt. Yoongi sighs.

Man, he's never dealt with men getting sexually assaulted, and now he's worried that the man's not going to testify against the asshole out of whatever stigma is associated with the crime. He already has a tough time dealing with female victims not wanting to head to the station or to cooperate with him. Shit.

"Hey, you alright?" Yoongi asks, and as soon as the words are out, the man is crying. No, crying is not the right word. He's wailing, letting out high pitched crying sounds slash mumbled words that ring through the entire block and then some.

Yoongi takes a step back in shock, because the sheer decibel of the sound brings actual pain to ears. The man continues to wail, and for a second, Yoongi wonders if the man's a foreigner, because he can't understand a single word out of the guy's mouth.

"Hey, hey, calm down," he tries desperately anyway, because now people are going to think he's a rapist, but the man continues to cry like a baby searching for his mother. Yoongi doesn't know what he's supposed to do, so he settles for a lame "hey, you're OK. I'm a cop."

And magically, that seems to do the trick, because the man's crying dies down to pitiful sniffling. Yoongi can finally get a glimpse of the man's face under the dim lighting, and he's surprised by the puppy-dog look he's receiving.

"You...you're a po-police officer?" the man asks, wiping at his tear-stained face. Yoongi nods and pulls his badge out before flashing it at the person's face. The man stares at it momentarily before jumping onto his feet.

Then, to Yoongi's total and utter surprise, the man wraps his arms around him and starts crying again, his high-pitched wailing and violent hiccups ringing right against Yoongi's delicate ears. Yoongi has to physically fight the urge to throw the man onto the ground (because he can't do that to civilians), and instead grits his teeth and tries to "gently" pry the man off of him.