Chapter 32

Avni was still unconscious. Neil was standing there and doctor was checking Avni. Neil was worried for her but didn't recognise her.
After doctor checking her.
Neil was being impatient so he asked.

Neil : doctor what happened to her? Will she be alright!

Doctor : she is shocked to see something which was unusually for her. She is alright.she will get conscious soon. Don't worry. Your wife is fine but take care of and make sure she doesn't stress herself.

Doctor left but Neil brain was still ranting the word "wife". He didn't even know her but still someone gave relation her to him as husband and wife. He was thinking when his door opened. He was shocked to see them. His and Avni parent entered with worried face. Neil got up from avni and move aside.

Roshni sat beside Avni and creases her hair.

Roshni: what happened to princess?

Neil was confused who is she. He grabbed this opportunity and asked.

Neil : anutie who is she. Who is princess.?

Roshni and ishita had no courage to say it.

Raman : Neil beta she is Avni malthore. Who is birthday me and your attended New Zealand.

Neil slightly understood. He was watching her face carefully and was trying to know If he has seen her somewhere or not.
After few hours Avni woke in jerk, she was screaming Neil name. Neil was shocked to see her condition. Others had tears.

Avni : where is Neil? Tell me where is he?

Neil couldn't take this anyone so he went to her engulfed her into hug not because he knows that she is married but he couldn't see her tear. He didn't want any girl crying because of him.

Avni feeling Neil warmth, she hugged more tight and cried. She couldn't forget touch of her Neil. That why their love is unique and pure.
Others was watching them.

Neil : eerrr..
He was fumbling himself. He didn't knew what say. He doesn't know her. Taking bit courage and spoke her name.

Neil : av.. ni.. Avni

Avni was still weeping under his chest and holding him tightly.she was not even listening to him.

This time he took deep Breath and again spoke her name.

Neil : Avni.
This time Avni broke and looked at him.
Both looked into eye. Avni was finding all love in his eye and all moment they spend together. While Neil was trying to find the connection between him and her. He could see love for him but he was confused about feeling. Neil broke the eye lock. And asked about her health.

Neil : err.. are you ok.

He was still fumbling with his words. Family could see nervous in him but didn't say anything.

Avni : i am good Neil. Neil please stay with me.

Neil didn't get anything what she meant.

Neil : what do you mean. I am sorry but I don't know you.

This hurt Avni not because he said he doesn't know her but she was hurt because he didn't trust his love.

Avni : what are you saying Neil. Your are my Neil. My husband.

Hearing husband Neil got pain in his head. He hold his head and said.

Neil : excuse me. I need to go.

Saying this he left without listening to any one replies.
Then Avni asked others.

Avni : what happened to Neil. Why he doesn't remember me.
Saying this she burst into tears. Roshni and ishita couldn't control anymore so They told her whole truth.

Avni was shocked to hear all this.

Avni : what if this is our rebirth but our love is pure and I will prove myself and my love for Neil is pure. I will not let our love die. Last birth Neil promised but now I will fulfil this promise. I will make him remember that he is my Neil. I will not give up this easily.

Sorry for late but got struck with something.