Chapter 31

After speaking to Ali. Malthore and Khanna left for Khanna house.when they entered they saw Avni sitting down and watching tv. Avni notice them coming. She got up and went to kitchen to bring water for them.avni came back with try of water and gives to them. Others smiled at her. After hearing story of Avni ishita and roshni had tears seeing her.

Avni took sit beside Raman.

Avni : uncle how is your guys outing.
Raman couldn't tell the truth.

Raman : it's good princess but what did my princess did today.

Avni : nothing just chatted with friends.

Roshni : princess did you meet Neil?

Everyone looked at Roshni.

Avni : no mom but soon I will meet him. I think he is not at home.

Ishita : This guys never stay at home!

Raman : ishita stop scolding my child. He must be busy since he is police officer now.

Hearing police officer Avni got another flash back but still not was not clear. She gave excuse and went up in her rooms.

She was standing in her and watching at moon sight.

Avni : what is my connection with this dream or nightmare. I don't know who are those couples but Their love is so pure. I Wish I could get my soulmate like that guy who comes in my dram. This guy who is son uncle and anutie is mystery for me. I mean I saw but didn't see his face and on top that he is police officer like the guy in my dream is also police officer. I am overthinking about him. Nothing is connected Avni. You are imagining all these. Go to sleep Avni.

Avni was going to sleep when she thought of idea to check the Neil Khanna identity on google.
She tapped his name but before anything could display her laptop shut down.
She signed and went to sleep.in sleep again she got those drams but this is time it was bit clearly with dialogue. She could hear couple voice.

In her dream. Boy and Girl was hugging others. They stayed in embrace. Then girl said

Girl : never leave me. I can't leave without.

Boy : I will never leave you because you are my life.
Girl smiled and said.

Girl : I love you so much Neil.

Boy : I love you too Avni.

Avni woke up her dream all sweating and she was shivering. She saw water and took it. She drank whole water in one go.

Avni : no This girl can't be me. No this is not true. I don't love anyone not even that boy.

She didn't knew what to do so she went to her balcony. She was watching moon again. Unknowingly she slept there in uncomfortable position.

Next morning. Avni wake up due to noises coming from garden again. She again saw him doing work out. She had messy hair. She quickly ran to garden and screamed his name. When he turned she was shocked to same guy who always comes in her dream. All the flash was coming clear to her now. All the moment were visible to her. Going to all this she fainted saying Neil name.

While Neil stood there confused. He ran to when she fell. He tried waking her up but she didn't respond. Not seeing any respond he took her in his arm and walked to his room. He placed her bed and called doctor.

@zainabahmad024 thank you for the idea. Hope it's same exact as you wanted.❤️❤️

I will update another chapter today but after 1 hour because my battery is low and I need to catch up something but I will be back after hour. I promise I will give chapter 32 today.

Before continuing to next chapter. I want Clarified that Avni memories will
Be back but Neil won't. This is similar to karan and arujn. It will take few chapters to Neil remember his past with Avni.