Chapter 30

Next morning was new hopes for others but what was written in avneil lives. Riya already informed malthore and Khanna to meet at flat. She gave them address. Both family agreed to meet.

Neil was sleeping in his room. His alarm rang and broke his sleep.he stretched his hand and shut the alarm.

He opened his eye and get off bed and went to fresh up.after wearing his track bottom and vest he went to garden and starts doing his workout. While he was doing his workout someone was staring at him.

She was none than Avni. Avni woke up early today. She was looking through window when she saw Neil doing work out. She couldn't see his face clearly but still felt connected with him.

Neil could fell gaze on him but when he turned, he saw no one there. He shrugged his thought and finished his worked out. He took out his vest and drop water from bottle on his head. Water dripped from head to his chest.
Avni was watching his every action but still hasn't see his face.

Neil after doing that he went inside.
While Avni went downstairs. She went kitchen and saw roshni doing something. She hugged her.

Avni : good morning mom.

Roshni : good morning princess.

Avni took water from fridge and drank it. At same time Neil entered being shirtless. He didn't notice Avni. Even Avni didn't notice him.

Neil : anutie can you please tell mom that I am going out.

Hearing Neil voice Avni turned but her bad luck he Already left. But his voice reminder her the last word of the nightmare " I will never leave you". She was confused and lost in her thought. She back to reality when she heard her coming calling.

Avni : yes mom. You need something!

Roshni : where you lost. I have to tell you that me, you dad, ishita and Raman bahisab is going out so will join us or stay at home.

Avni : no mom. I don't know no one here so i will stay at home but any way what will do with elders.

Roshni nods.
After breakfast malthore and Khanna leaves to address which was given by Riya.
---------------------------------------
Malthore and Khanna reached to address. Isitha ringed the door bell. They are shock to see Riya there with guy but then thought it her boyfriend.
Khanna doesn't know Riya.

Isitha : who are you and why you called us?

Riya : anutie I can explain but please come inside.
Others nods and comes inside.

Ali : I need to show you guys something. It may shock you all but it's true.

Others were confuse expect from Riya. Ali leads them to avenil room. When they reached, Ali opened door. Malthore and Khanna was shocked to all this.