Chapter 5

Neil ran from there without caring about anyone.
He looked everywhere but he couldn't find Avni. He called Avni but her phone was still unreachable. He called dd.

Neil : dd trace Avni number right now.

Dd : yes sir.
They cut call while Avni reached home.
She came inside puts her stuff on the sofa and moved to kitchen to make coffee for herself.
She was busy but didn't notice someone was watching her with angry face.

Avni turns and see dd there.

Avni : dd, you here but Neil is not here.

Dd: babhi, I. Didn't came to meet sir.

Avni : what do you mean.

Dd : babhi go to your room then you will find out your self. I will leave now.
Saying this he goes.avni put cup aside and left to her room.

She opened Door was shocked to see condition of her room.

The person who was watching Avni was Neil. He went from there and took his anger all thing which was in his room.

The room is messed. Everything is scatter on the taller. Avni goes near Neil. She puts hand in his shoulder.

Feeing hand he turned around and saw Avni, his anger increased more.

Avni looked in his eyes and saw pain. Before she could say anything Neil shouted.

Neil : where is your phone.

Avni was sacred because he shouting at her first time.

Avni : my... phone... battery .... is dead.

Neil : Do you know how madly I was looking for you in mall. You know if we didn't find out there was bomb where you went. I tried calling you but your phone was off. Avni you don't know what I went through.

He ended up crying. Avni instantly hugged him.

Avni : I am sorry Neil but I didn't knew about that. Next time I will not go out. Please don't cry.

Neil wipes his tears and leaves from there.
Avni was upset but she thought to give him time. She starts to clean the mess.

----------------------------------------
In warehouse the leader came and starting throwing things up.

Leader: how the could this happen. Tell me how did police diffuse bomb. How is this possible. Bring the man who made this.

Few boys were brought near him.
He slapped one of them.

Leader: you idiot what kind of bomb you made. I won't spare you because of you my plan got failed again. I hate when it's fails. You guys pay for this.

Saying this he instructed to beat them.

He called someone.
Leader: I want information who and how bomb got diffuse. If I don't get any news then you will lose your job.

--------------------------------------
Neil comes to cliff . He was standing and looking at sky.

Neil : God you know I miss my family. Their support, everything I miss about them but avni give me everything. Today when I couldn't find , I thought I lost her forever. I don't know what will happen but please don't make Avni form me to separate.i can't live without her. I will die if she is not with you.
He stoped taking when he heard Avni voice.

Avni came there and heard what he said. She goes near him and hugs him tightly and cries.

Neil gets shocked to see her. He turns and hugs her too. He hears her sniff and knew she is crying what he just said. He let her cry.

After few minute. Neil breaks the hugs.

Neil : Avni, stop crying now.

Avni : Neil I am sorry but please don't leave me and be angry on me. I know I should have called you but I was too idiot. I am sorry.

Neil : Avni. Listen to me. I am not angry with you.

Avni : you not

He nods

She hugs him.

Avni : thank you so much Neil. I love you.
Saying this she kissed his cheek.

Neil smiled at her.

Neil : I love you too but you have to do something because you didn't pick
My call. You deserve punishment.

Avni : what punishment.

Neil : let's go home.
They both leave .

-----------------------------------
A guys comes in warehouse. First he was scared. He called in and was welcomed by his leader.

Leader: what information you brought.

Guy : sir, there is new police officer who identify is hidden from world. He was the one who diffuse the bomb.

Leader : have you seen his face . Do you know him.

Guy : sir his face I couldn't see. but I notice on his face. He was worried for someone.

Leader: you can go but I want you to come early tomorrow. Then I will tell you my plan.

Yeh guys leaves.

Leader : whoever you are, it will be fun playing with you guys.

He laughs.

I will update two unknown on request. Maybe after few hours I will do it.