Chapter 36

Next morning Neil was in his room and dreaming his moment with Avni but woke up in jerk when he heard Avni scream. He quickly Went to her room. When he entered but what he saw was shocking for him.

Avni was sweating badly. She couldn't breath. He quickly climb bed and hugged her tightly.
Avni was still sweating.

Neil : Avni look calm down! Avni it Neil here. Calm yourself!

She calmed herself and hugged Neil tightly.

Avni : you... wo..nt... le..ave..

She was breathing heavily.

Neil: I won't leave you.

Avni : yo....u... ly..ing.. lik...e ..las...t.. yo.. le..ft..me..

Neil understood she is remembering her past which connected with him but doesn't what happened which made her condition like this. Neil composed himself and said.

Neil : Avni I promise I won't leave you.

Avni : promise.

Neil : promise! Now you get fresh up then we will enjoy ourselves.

Avni nods and goes to washroom and Neil thinks.

Neil povs :
I Promise this birth I will not leave you. I don't know what was my connection with you but now you are life. I will die without you. I will let any scratch near you. If someone tries to harm then that person should come first to me. Avni I can't lose you any more. I hate your tears, you tears brakes my heart witn so much pain. I will take all your pain away. Avni don't leave me. Trust me and I will do everything to make our perfect life.

He was lost when he left hand around his waist. He came out of tranche and saw Avni standing there with tears.
Neil turned and wiped her tears.

Neil : don't cry. I will always protect you.

Avni : i know you will protect but I am scared to lose you again. I don't want live without you.

Neil : Avni I promise I will not let anything happen to you. You trust me!

Avni : I trust you more than my life.

Neil : enough this senti menti. Come on let's go and spend time.

Avni : first family time then ours. Okay!

Neil smiles vanished hearing but spending time with parents is important too.

Neil : okay. Let go down. Others are waiting for us.

Avni nods. Both walked in hands. Others smiled seeing them. Neil went to ishita and kissed her cheek.

Neil : good morning mom.

Ishita : good morning

Avni went and roshni and wished her.

Ishita : Neil when are you going to join police force?

Neil : mom today evening I have meeting with them.

Ishita nods.

Avni : anutie what we doing today?

Ishita : princess you will still call me anutie.

Avni looks confuse while others smiled.

Avni : what you mean anutie? I should not you anutie then what should I call you?

Ishita : I thought you will call me mom Since you going to be my daughter but you called me anutie.

Avni : anutie, I mean mom it it not like that.
Others smiled.
Ishita : I was joking princess. You have full right now to call me mom or anything.

She blushed.
They spend quiet time. In Evening Neil went to police department. Seeing Neil over they become shock but ali and raj explained them everything. Neil was greeted by everyone with respect but Neil found strange but he also did same.

Neil walked in cabin and saw Ali and raj. Raj and Ali couldn't control their tears seeing him after so long.
They both composed them self.

Neil sat down.

Raj: hello officer Neil

Neil : hello sir.

Ali : Neil you know why we are here for?

Neil : yes

Raj: 25 years there was guy who died but his body is no near found. I want to invest this case.

Neil nods.
Raj and told Neil everything expect his name.