Chapter 20

Both of them were hugged when door opened. Leader came inside was surprised to see Neil there.

Leader laugh. Hearing this avneil look up and saw him.

Leader : what a love but this won't be for very long. Finally mr Khanna I met you but it pleasant meet. Now let talk about deal.

Neil looks at him with anger.

Neil : what the hell. First show your face then deal.

Leader : really wanna see but you will regret after seeing him.

Leader took his mask off and his face revealed.

Neil was shocked to see him.
Neil only said one name "vidyut"

Vidyut : you shocked, you should be.

Neil : vidyut you here. How is everyone else.

Neil was having tears. He found his best friend after so long.

Vidyut : why the hell you showing your fake concern. About others because of you they all are died. I only want revenge. When I lost everything that day I forgot I had any relation with you. You most selfish person. Now you will suffer.

Neil was shocked hearing this but he Has to act like police officer not a friend.

Neil : whatever happened with you wasn't my fault. Don't know why you want revenge from me. But I will not let you ruin city and others people life.

Vidyut : you think you will stop me from doing all this. Neil who always have been idiot but I am more smarter than you.

This times Neil smiled. A boy comes.
Vidyut saw him.

Vidyut : why the hell u are here. Speak up!

Boy : sir our most men are dead.

Vidyut : what? How is this possible.

Neil : what do you think of yourself. I am not only husband of Avni. I think who you were looking is front of you as not Neil Khanna but ACP Neil Khanna.

Vidyut was shocked.

Vidyut : you are ACP who ruined my whole plan. Now it will be great to kill you. Your name will won't exist as ACP or Neil.

Neil smirks.
Then vidyut hears voice from outside.
It was commissioner speaking with mike.

"Your death is near. Don't be try to escape. Police is surround by you"

Now it's was time for vidyut to show his action. Vidyut dragged Neil and locked Avni Neil.

Vidyut came in hall and starts beating Neil but Neil was no less. He starts defending himself.
Accidentally vidyut hit cylinder. The cylinder fell and caught fire. Fire gradually got in every corner. Both of them were still fighting. Neil punched vidyut. Vidyut fall and his hand got caught in fire. Neil saw this and left to Avni where she was kept. But the room was covered in fire.
Neil tried many times to get in. He finally got in but didn't find Avni there.

Neil was going inside when he heard scream. It don't took long to guess who was. He saw where voice came from. In corner Avni was sitting and fire was around there.

Neil tried going there but big wall fall on him but he didn't leave trying to save Avni.
Avni was trying to get out from there but failed.

Neil tried but failed. In few seconds whole building fall. He reached to Avni and held her hand and said. " I will never Leave you". But it was too late. Both got burned in fire. Neil was still holding her hand.

Polices outside called fire fighter. Fire fighters found many bodies. But Ali recognised two bodies which was Neil and avni.
He cried badly seeing them.