Chapter 13

Boys were sweating when the leader came to know about their second attempt failed.
Leader Walked in with so much anger.

Leader: you all stupid how is this possible. Why can't you simple thing.

Boy : we don't know how did this happen.

Leader: you get paid for noting.

He was very angry which he again shot another man. Went from there.

------------------------------
Neil was in his room and thinking about how he joined police department.

Flash back.
After loosing parent. Neil was walking on alone street. He was walking being in lost in his world. His thinking broke when he heard some one screaming for help. He followed the voice but when he reached there made very angry.

There was groups of boys like four of them who was trying to force Girl on isolated road. She was screaming for help but none of them cared about her. One boy was going very close to her and was trying to kiss her but before he could do anything he was pulled by strong hand.

Neil beat them very badly. Two of them were badly beaten by Neil other two ran way saving their life.

Neil went near the girl and took of his jacket and covered her.

Neil : where do you leave.
But she wasn't speaking. Her phone was ringing. Neil picked it up.

Neil :hello

Other side :who is this

Neil :first can I know who is this

Other side: who's phone you have I am her elder brother.

Neil explained him everything and told him to come to that road.

After half hour her brother came and thanked Neil and took his sister with him. While Neil went home and went straight to room.

Avni was kitchen so she didn't knew Neil has come. After finishing her chores she came out. She saw door was open and then by doorstep she saw Neil shoes.

She was thinking where did he go.
She then thought he must be in his room so she went there but when she reached saw him sitting on bed and staring at Celling.

She called his name many times but didn't respond. She went near and put her hand on him. He finally looked at her and hugged her tightly. Avni didn't understand what happened but when she felt tears on her shoulder. She broke hug and saw him crying.
She asked him worriedly.

Avni: Neil what happened

He didn't say anything. She knows he needs time. She lied down but and put his head on her lap and ruffles his hair.

After half hour Neil felt better. He quickly moved from her lap. Avni looked at him.

Avni : I won't force you but tell what happened.

Neil told her everything. She ended up in tears.

Neil was tears and wiped it off.

Neil : shhh don't cry.

Avni : why this all always happens to girls. When we all girls will get freedom.

Neil had thought something in his mind.

Neil : Avni I want to do something for girls and country. You when I saw her, I know only how it felt. Avni I want join police department. I want to help those who needs help. Will you support me.

Avni : I will support you in everything. I Know you will make me and our parents proud.

After few weeks Neil went for training. He almost did is training about months. He met raj ( the commissioner) he also told him to have him as secret officer which he agreed.

After completing his training he joined police job. He first mission is secret mission.
Flashback ends.
Neil was lost when Avni came and hugged him. Sensing her touch he hugged her back.

Avni : why you left me over their alone.

Neil : baba Priya babhi was with you.

Avni : but you wasn't there

Neil : sorry I was guarding outside the venue.

She was just hummed. And slept hugging him. Neil was about say something but stopped seeing Avni sleeping. He carefully broke hug and placed her on bed not Making sure she doesn't wake up. He also laid down and took her in his arms and slept.