Chapter 15

After scolding Rahul, Neil went beach. He was siting and watching the wave.
He was thinking about how and his life change. He was busy in these memories, when he felt sudden hug. He know who could it be.he stayed in same position.

Neil :how did you know i was here wifey?

Avni : mr Khanna i know you very well.

Neil : achha but seriously did you know I came to beach.

Avni : I went to your office but then dd told me what happened, so simple guessed you may be here. And you mr Khanna don't underestimate mrs Avni Neil Khanna. You must clever but I am more clever then you.

Neil smiled.

Neil : you know my wifey is world best wife anyone have.

Avni : you know my cop tillu is best in whole world anyone have.

Both smiled. Neil pulled front of him and kissed her forehead.

Neil : did you had you dinner.

Avni : how can I eat when didn't had Anything since morning.

Neil : let's go home. It's quite late.

She nods and he makes her stand and both left beach.
------------------------------------
In big dark room there was pictures a couple. When the leader walks in and stare the picture.

He went near and puts his hand the male face. And said.

Leader: mr Neil Khanna your parent is dead but don't know where you hiding but after ruining this city you will my main target. Because of you my grandparents my Father and mother died along with my wife who was pageant. I will not leave you live. I don't why is so hard to location. If you were in Mumbai then it would be very easy. Hope I will find you soon.

Then he put his hand Avni photo

Then he put his hand Avni photo. And said.

Leader: Mrs Khanna you will through what I went when I lost my wife. I will not kill you Mrs Khanna because if I kill then my wife love in disrespected but I wish you are not my wife childhood friend then it was going to end you life with your husband. Sorry to say soon your husbands will be with his and yours parents.

He give his evil smile and close the light and locked the room and left where others are.

(the leader has found out anything about Neil being on secret mission. He only knows Neil and avni is alive but doesn't know where they live. Even though avneil lives in Mumbai, he doesn't know because avneil has put their house on someone else name. Only close families knows where they live.)

---------------------------------------
Avni was doing her bed when Neil walked in. He sat down on couch. Avni saw him coming. When she was done, she went to him and made her comfortable next to him with
spreading her leg on his laps.

Avni : why you always stress?

Neil : don't know myself.

Avni : shall remove your stress.

Neil : I would love it but you tired and I can see very well.

Avni : I am not tried more then you. You sit I will being oil.
She whey to kitchen and brought warm oil.
She placed some in hand and rubbed it against her hand then placed hand in his hairs. And did head messaging while he closed his eyes.

After finishing she saw sleeping.
She put oil bowl next table and waked him up.

Avni : go to bed and sleep.

Neil nods and drags Avni with him. Both lied down and went sleep but Avni was slowly ruffling his eyes. Soon she slept.