Chapter 25

In middle of night in New Zealand.avni was sleeping in her room. When her room door opened. Three people walked in. There was time to be 12. The time was 11:55. Three people while decorated her room with balloons. Now it second left to be 12. They went near Avni bed and counted slowly and in quiet voice. At exact 12, all three screamed "happy birthday princess / Avni beta."

Hearing scream Avni woke up and got surprised to see them. Then she saw cake in her mom hand then realise it's her birthday.

She got up and hugged her mom and dad.

Ram : happy birthday princess.

Roshni : happy birthday Avni.

Avni : thank you so much mom and dad.
Then she took blessing for her parents. she went to Kaka and too his blessing.

Kaka: happy birthday Avni beta.

Avni : thank you kaka. Always you all surprised me again.

Ram : off course. Princess you are 25 now. Many returns of the day.

Avni : thank you dad.

Roshni : beta now sleep. Tomorrow is big day for you.

Avni nods. Others leaves from there. And Avni went to bed and lied down. She slept quickly because she was tired plus her sleep was broke in middle of night.

Next Morning.
Avni was still sleeping when roshni comes with coffee. She put coffee beside tables and sit beside Avni. She creased Avni hairs and kissed her forehead.

Roshni : princess wake up. It morning.

Avni : mom please let me sleep.

Roshni : Avni come on. Princess dad is waiting.

Avni unwilling opens her eye. And hugs her mom.

Avni : good morning mom.

Roshni : good morning and wish you very happy birthday.

Avni : thank you mom.

Roshni : here drink your coffee then get ready.
Avni nods and drinks her coffee. Roshni leaves from there. Avni was sipping her coffee when her phone rang. She picked her phone, seeing id she smiled.

Avni : hello Riya. You reached!

Riya : hello, yes i reached and happy birthday Babe.

Avni : thank you Riya. I will miss you today.

Riya : I miss you. This is first time I am not with you on your birthday.

Avni : it's okay but when we meet then we will make it up. You tell me how is your boyfriend.

Riya : he is not okay. He is Always busy in duty.

Avni : take care of him and yourself.

Riya : you too and see you soon.

She cuts call and moves to get fresh up.
After greeting fresh up. Avni went down and saw servant decorating the whole house. She was her dad taking to one of servant. She walked to them.

Avni : dad.

Ram turned.

Ram: yes princess.

Avni : dad diner have to celebrate my birthday.

Ram : yes and I forgot to tell you that Raman and ishita is coming.

Avni : wow uncle and anutie is coming.

Ram smiled at her.