Chapter 19

Neil reached there. Few minutes later officer canes. Neil told them to take position.

Neil quietly entered inside the building. Avni Phone gps was still on.
Neil was going inside when he heard some voices. He heard some goons speaking.

Goon 2: the girl is locked inside that secret room.

Goon 1: she must be special. As far as we know leader has never let us go there.

They were taking while Neil was thinking what could inside that room.

He was going insides but didn't realise he near where Avni is Kept.

---------------------------------
Avni was struggling to get out from there. Then again leader came inside with Rahul. Avni saw them.

Leader : your husband is very cleaver. He is already entered but today will
He his death.

Avni was happy that Neil is here but she had feared inside.

Leader : This time no can help him to die. You lost yours parents he luckily got saved but not this.

Avni was shocked to hear this.

Avni : you murdered our parents. Why did you did this?

Leader : yes I have murdered your parents only to get revenge from Khanna but your family came. You want know reason then listen.
Your husband fathers is betrayal person. Because of his Mother my mother sister commit sucide. Then your husband was death of my entire family. Because of him I lost everything. He had business , he had everything. Just because of my dad presentation was stolen. He was kicked out from business. From that day my parent lost everything. One day my parent with grandparents and my wife was going somewhere exactly like your parents went that day suddenly truck hit. the history repeated with your parents. I planned everything to kill your husband but he got saved.
Now I kill him with you.

Avni was in tears. Because she knows Neil didn't do anything.
_____________________
Neil was close to secret room and he heard of everything. He didn't cared if he died but he had to save Avni from them. He hid behind wall. And saw them coming but when he saw Rahul he was shocked.

Neil povs:
I was right Rahul was with them. That why I didn't share exact plan with him. He will get punish betraying me and entire police department. But mostly I need to get Avni out from here.

End povs.

After they left Neil went inside and saw Avni crying badly. He went and opened rope and hugged her.
Feeling Neil warmth Avni looked at him and hugged him tightly and cried even more.

Neil : Avni nothing will happen to you. I won't let anything happen to you.

Avni was still crying in his arms.