Chapter 11

The day has arrived for something bid drama to take place.

Avni was getting ready for the wedding along with commissioner wife. Avni was founding her pairs of earring when bathroom door opened.

Avni : Priya babhi you already got ready.

Priya: yeah but you just did My hair and make up.

Avni : sure babhi. I will do your first then I will get ready.

Priya : anyway what you were looking.

Avni : babhi my earring.

Priya : is it that earring which Neil gave you on your birthday.

Avni : yeah that the one but I don't remember where I kept.

Priya : call Neil and ask him, he may know.

Avni : I will call him but let me you get ready.

Avni does Priya hair and wake up. Priya was full ready when Avni room door opened. They both turned and saw Neil standing there.

Priya : Neil you get ready I will meet you guys at venue.

Avni : babhi you come with us.

Priya : I wish but I need to check your bahi.

Avni nods and Priya leaves. Avni again went to find her earring. Neil was looking for something. He went to her and hugged her from back.

Neil : wifey what are you looking for?

Avni : I am looking for my earring but can't find it.

Neil : what colour is your earring.

Avni : it your one,which you gave me on my birthday.

Neil : oh that one but you could have asked me before searching everywhere.

Avni : what do you mean?

Neil : wifey I have kept your earring safe in my locker with my important stuff.

Avni : achha but what important stuff you have in your locker.

Neil : here is the key of my locker and take it out.
He hands her key which he was wearing with pendent. He went to washroom.

Avni went locker and opened it but what made her shock and tears starts forming. She couldn't believe it. Inside the locker there is was photo frame of Khanna and metha family. She smiled in her tears.
Neil came back from washroom and saw Avni still standing in near locker. He went there and saw Avni crying. He immediately put his towel aside and turned her and wiped her tears.

Neil : wifey what happened.

Avni :Neil ... what ... this.
Neil saw pointing at his locker and guessed why she cried. He was tears were still forming.

Neil : Avni I am sorry to hide this from but I only wanted to surprise but didn't knew it will turn like this. I am really sorry but I had no intention to make you cry. Listen please stop crying we will be late for wedding.

Avni : but Neil when you brought this?

Neil : I will tell you everything but not now. Actually I saw Show after dealing with the case.

Avni : I will be waiting.

Neil : you go and get ready.
She nods and starts getting ready while Neil sits on her and admires while she is getting ready. Avni saw this.

Avni : will stop checking me up.

Neil : how can I stop checking you out when you are so beautiful specially in saree.

Avni : next time I won't wear saree.

Neil : don't you dare.

Avni : ok now let's go.

Neil stood up and went to her.

Neil : not before getting my dose.
Saying this he placed his lips on hers. Kiss was gentle. He broke and saw her blushing.

Neil : stop blushing

Avni : you will never change.

Neil : that true.

Avni : shall we go now.

Neil : wait.
He called someone and asked him to come to Khanna house. Avni saw him.

Avni : why did you called dd to come.

Neil : Avni there will be Media and if we go together then it will be problem. I mean if they find out you are wife then some how goons will target you which I don't what.

She nods understanding him.

Dd came. Avni went with dd and Neil went his own.